Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle, etc. here it is, the "deleted" scenes the actor who plays Theo posted in anger when he learned he was let go.  These are his last scenes.  The dark-haired girl is the new Ciara.

It's a 100% safe link, no worries.  ETA:  It took me a minute to remember to press play LOL.

safe link to "deleted" video of Theo's last scenes which include new Ciara

Thanks for posting! Ciara is very pretty, I think her hair was dyed dark for this role. She was Miss Teen Poland or something like that.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@sophiamarie, I'm with you. Rafe's face looked terrible so I think he had an accident in real life.  Maybe they couldn't cover it with makeup while it healed.

@AuntG, @SophiaMarie, @MamaWick:

Galen's bruise has to have happened on screen.  Otherwise Makeup wuld have covered it up.  They are makeup professionals at a high level, they can cover any bruise easily.

I love the Sy Fy show "Face Off" which is a competition among makeup/creature designers.  It is amazing what the contestants accomplish and the work is such high quality the better contestants always get jobs from it.  The first winner was hired to work on "The Hunger Games."  Etc.

Anyone remember the lady who used to sell cover-up on QVC who had a face full of  port wine stains?  And she was selling cover-up, and not theatrical makeup but regular cover-up, and live on air she'd cover up every inch of them and end up with perfect-looking skin.  I'd marvel at it every time I saw it.  

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I think  they're going to drag Will's brainwashing out to the last day of sweeps when with the help of Marlena it is memories of Arianna that cause him to remember who he really is.
Trusted Contributor

I saw the new Ciara on a lifetime movie a few weeks ago.  

Honored Contributor

@snowball, was she good?  Can't judge by the Theo scenes since he gave her absolutely nothing to work with.  I hope you say she's good, or even great!

Honored Contributor

Here it is, and maybe @MamaWick can put it at the beginning of this week's thread or I will. 

As I've posted yesterday was Day of Days at Universal where the entire cast attended (including Meredith Lynn/Anne, which gives me hope!).  It sounds like it was so much fun!!!  I wish I could have been there! 

Every year they show a promo of the rest of November sweeps.  Here is the one they released yesterday, and it is exciting!!!!

2017 Day of Days promo

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Lori...could not get it to play.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Lori...could not get it to play.

@MamaWick, don't know why as I had no problem, I think it started by itself.  Here it is from Youtube where a fan posted it. 

Day of Days promo on Youtube

Valued Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Here it is, and maybe @MamaWick can put it at the beginning of this week's thread or I will. 

As I've posted yesterday was Day of Days at Universal where the entire cast attended (including Meredith Lynn/Anne, which gives me hope!).  It sounds like it was so much fun!!!  I wish I could have been there! 

Every year they show a promo of the rest of November sweeps.  Here is the one they released yesterday, and it is exciting!!!!

2017 Day of Days promo

Oh my goodness, that promo sure is something to look forward to. (I'll take Ben anyway, anyhow, especially when he's evil). Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  All I can say is Wow!!   It looks awesome.  Thanks for the link!! Woman Happy