Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

I still think that bruise on Rafe's face is real.  It even looks swollen and I don't think it's makeup.  It just doesn't make sense to have it as part of the story, because nothing ever came of it.  Nobody ever mentions it.

I really think JJ needs to turn in his badge for good.  He had no reason to shoot Theo.  Theo never once aimed anything at JJ.  He practically had his back turned away from JJ the whole time.  JJ is an idiot.  If they had to get rid of Theo, they should have picked a better reason, ie: he gets run over by a trolley car, falls off a subway platform, the hot air balloon bursts, he falls into Will's empty grave and a load of rocks fall on top of him, he trips over one of Thomas' toy cars and slides off a cliff, etc.........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle, etc. here it is, the "deleted" scenes the actor who plays Theo posted in anger when he learned he was let go.  These are his last scenes.  The dark-haired girl is the new Ciara.

It's a 100% safe link, no worries.  ETA:  It took me a minute to remember to press play LOL.

safe link to "deleted" video of Theo's last scenes which include new Ciara

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie, I'm with you. Rafe's face looked terrible so I think he had an accident in real life.  Maybe they couldn't cover it with makeup while it healed.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw some pretty good scenes coming up.   Looks like DAYS is getting some better days ahead.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bet those tears were real...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Are you talking about his clobber mark  on his cheeck bone  on the right side of his face? I didn't see him get slugged by anyone. But I some times fall a sleep during the show.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Paralyzed people don't look like that. They are making it look like he's normal, just paralyzed. Much more to it than that.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  Paralyzed people don't look like that. They are making it look like he's normal, just paralyzed. Much more to it than that.

@Judaline, IMO we can add to the horrible unprofessionalism of him posting the scenes his awful acting in them.  He wasn't even trying.  At one point he looks like he's laughing.  So the paralysis,  I think it's the actor not selling it, you know?  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Our Mama Wick's theory's was correct. Will thinks he is EJ and Susan is his mother!! Great work, Mama!!
Honored Contributor

@Judaline, and God bless you, I know you know about this subject.  How can I ever forget that post.  I am so sorry.