Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle@Judaline, looked like a scanner to me too.

And here is where I complain that I wish Kyler Pettis (Becca Lou, he played Theo) had not posted his last scenes on line. 

Sorry he was fired -- I think he's a fine actor so maybe there was trouble behind the scenes? -- but this would have made for a very surprising turn in the story and he spoiled it for everyone because he's bitter, and he proved he couldn't care less about his fans and other viewers.

Hi,Lori, are we sure all the info about his last scenes and the firing is all true, I have read he posted for maybe one day and then it was all removed. BTW, his father is retired baseball player and now a coach on Houston Astros!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle@Judaline, looked like a scanner to me too.

And here is where I complain that I wish Kyler Pettis (Becca Lou, he played Theo) had not posted his last scenes on line. 

Sorry he was fired -- I think he's a fine actor so maybe there was trouble behind the scenes? -- but this would have made for a very surprising turn in the story and he spoiled it for everyone because he's bitter, and he proved he couldn't care less about his fans and other viewers.

Hi,Lori, are we sure all the info about his last scenes and the firing is all true, I have read he posted for maybe one day and then it was all removed. BTW, his father is retired baseball player and now a coach on Houston Astros!!

@Shelbelle, yes, I'm sure.  If I post something I'm not sure about I say 'this may or may not be true.'  Otherwise assume everything I post is true.

It was taken down because there was an immediate outcry from the show and his former co-workers and fans -- and he realized what a stupid thing he did if he wants to ever get another acting job. 

Sure he's young but it was so unprofessional.  Acting is hugely competitive and a single thing like that can sink a whole career -- this is why he took it down.  

Unfortunately for him the internet is forever.  What he took down many people had already preserved.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Then this is what will happen, Theo is paralyzed, he goes off the show by going to a rehab. Lani is pregnant, and Theo's final scenes are with the new Ciara, that is what I read before it was all removed.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  I'm glad you watched it.  I had a feeling you would enjoy it. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Then this is what will happen, Theo is paralyzed, he goes off the show by going to a rehab. Lani is pregnant, and Theo's final scenes are with the new Ciara, that is what I read before it was all removed.

@Shelbelle, as I said, it wasn't removed.  The actor deleted it but it's everywhere.  You cannot delete something from the internet, it isn't possible.  Don't know what Lani's pregancy has to do with this? 

Which makes me laugh all over again that the actress had her hand loving placed on her stomach yesterday because that's where babies grow. 

That's why babies are so hungry once they're born, it's because they've spent nine months sharing mom's stomach with all kinds of delicious, yummy food but they can't eat a bite of it! 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Wait till it comes out that Theo was unarmed and only held a hand scanner (that's what it looked like). And he was only running away so no one would find out what Kate wanted him to do.

I think it was just his phone he was holding!!

Oh, I thought it looked bigger than a phone. 

Trusted Contributor

It wasn't a phone that Theo was holding.   It was some kind of device to get through the security and the building he was trying to break into.

Respected Contributor

What was the spoiler??

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler

@Shelbelle, as I said, it wasn't removed.  The actor deleted it but it's everywhere.  You cannot delete something from the internet, it isn't possible.  Don't know what Lani's pregancy has to do with this? 

Which makes me laugh all over again that the actress had her hand loving placed on her stomach yesterday because that's where babies grow. 

That's why babies are so hungry once they're born, it's because they've spent nine months sharing mom's stomach with all kinds of delicious, yummy food but they can't eat a bite of it! 

Lani;s pregnancy was written in as part of the spoiler info when I first read it months ago, the spoiler I read before it was taken down was exactly as I wrote it in the spoiler box. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry. Shooting Theo was not a mistake by JJ. What did Theo think would happen when you break in and get caught. Thrn to turn around with what looked like a gun. What would of been so hard to drop it then run or turn around.