Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

@sophiamarie, I checked Galen's twitter and instagram and no explanation.  Tomorrow is the annual Day of Days at Universal, a full-day fan event which looks like so much fun!  Interactions en masse and also with individual cast members.  Wish I could be there!!!!...Maybe it will come out in an interview he gives.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I thought today was well done, except for Claire.  I agree she is such a spoiled brat.  She was mad at Theo for buying her followers and then she was mad when he tried to undo the damage.  She treated him terribly today.  I wanted to slap her.  We know he doesn't die right?

To me today was very soapy.  Lots of cliffhangers.  I was glad Abby stood up for Andre.  Kate should be feeling really badly about Theo.  I was glad Sonny gave the ring back. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarieIt wasn't IRL that something happened to Rafe. It happened on a show but darn, I'm blanking out on it. I was watching that DAY so I am sure of this, but I just can't think what it was. I know, I'm a big help.

Esteemed Contributor

Galen was on Battle of the Network Stars.  Could it have happened then?  Remember whatever it was, it happened approx 5-6 months ago.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Maybe he's away at college!! Everyone ages fast in this show.

Respected Contributor

That is what is so sad in real life, people tell each other I will love you forever, and how often is that true??

Respected Contributor

Just don't leave the room when the show is on. I am glad that the next day the story catches you up on the day before schenes.My husband hates when a show does that , I don't think they have enough new material any way.

Respected Contributor

I think Sonny told them to leave to look for Will.And told them he would be okay, but he would probably sneak out of the hospital to Look for Will by himself if they didn't.

Respected Contributor

This will probably kill Abe, about Theo if he doesn't survive.I know it will, he 's just getting better himself.Kate is is going to wish she was never born, it's her fault.

Respected Contributor

Who is Galen? Is that Rafe?