Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

Sonny is still in Memphis in the hospital.  How come Doc, John and Sami are back in Salem??  I thought Doc was going to stay at Sonny's side until he got out.  How confusing.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle re: spoiler. So Paul confesses after the fact. Still, I'm done with Paul. And regarding Monday, it's about time.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sonny is still in Memphis in the hospital.  How come Doc, John and Sami are back in Salem??  I thought Doc was going to stay at Sonny's side until he got out.  How confusing.

Hi @sophiamarie!!  You know why we're confused all the time??  Because Corday re-uses all the sets.  We never know where the sets are gonna pop up.  That's why!!!  Hospital sets can be used in any town.  Office sets can be used in any town.  Hotel room sets can be used in any town.  They're all the same!!

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hi @sophiamarie!!  You know why we're confused all the time??  Because Corday re-uses all the sets.  We never know where the sets are gonna pop up.  That's why!!!  Hospital sets can be used in any town.  Office sets can be used in any town.  Hotel room sets can be used in any town.  They're all the same!!

@sophiamarie, @BarbiHollywood  -  Corday really should spring for some new and different sets, but he won't.  It does get confusing with the constant use of the same sets.  They almost need to flash a sign onscreen that states where they are before they begin the next scene.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
On 11/21 we will see Dr Rolf again. Will has amnesia, he pushes Sonny away after Sonny kisses him, Marlena to the rescue, but what sparks a memory is the mention of Arianna.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yay!   Love that spoiler.  Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

Did you see the promo they showed for This is Us for next week, it looks our beloved Clyde will be in it.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

agree ...Sonny gave the ring back to Paul today!

Well,its offical Will's casket is empty!!

I didn't like the end of the show the scene with JJ, and Abe's son...!!

Claire was a spoiled brat again today!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

O/T here but does anyone know what happened to Rafe's right side of his face???  I know he told Eli (or someone) that he had a fight with someone he arrested but that made no sense since it had nothing to do with the storyline.  I think something happened to him in RL and he had to make up something for the viewers to understand......

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline

agree ...Sonny gave the ring back to Paul today!

Well,its offical Will's casket is empty!!

I didn't like the end of the show the scene with JJ, and Abe's son...!!

Claire was a spoiled brat again today!!

@cowboy sam, thanks for that post, I did not catch today's episode and now I feel like I don't need to LOL.