Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

@Jackson08  I think Tripp has made Claire realize what Theo tried to do for her. I also think she is on her way to tell him so.

I don't think it's Kate or Andre doing the sabotaging. Maybe it's Victor. He and Stefano broke their truce a long time ago, didn't they? I just don't know what his motive would be.

I hope Eve isn't becoming a regular. 

Trusted Contributor

We know Vivian Alamain is coming back. Could she be the one trying to destroy the Dimeras?

Respected Contributor

Tuesday's show when Kate left to go to the Board Meeting, she was wearing a black and white suit with a white blouse with bow and a bunch of long silver chains.  Yesterday's show when she had just left the meeting, she was still wearing the suit BUT WITHOUT THE LONG SILVER CHAINS!!  Ha ha!!  I love this kind of stuff!!!  Blooper!!   

So now the Kiriakis' have horses?  Never heard anyone ever mention horses before.  Those Kiriakises sure have everything, don't they?

I'm a Chad fun, but I wish he and Abigail would go away.  It's her.  Can't figure out if it's the character or the actress or one or both combined with the writing.  Sooo blah.   And once again I'll ask:  Where is Thomas????

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

So now the Kiriakis' have horses?  Never heard anyone ever mention horses before.  Those Kiriakises sure have everything, don't they?

I'm repeating myself but I don't think they do have horses, it's Eve's horses and it's obviously because the actress is friends with the head writer who wrote for her for years on One Life to Live -- and in real life the actress owns and rides horses.  And I could give two figs.  This is the story of Eve, not Kassie de Paiva and I don't like it.

Honored Contributor

The actress who plays Claire looks like something a contestant on Sy Fy's "Face Off" would come up with as an alien character.

Honored Contributor

Paul is officially ruined for me.  I used to think he's a nice guy.  Who IS a nice guy (or girl) on the show anymore?  Are there any besides Eli?

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if it is just me but every day I  loose interest more and more....not 1 story now holds my interest......I was so upset with Paul when he just walked out after seeing Will.

You know when Sonny finds out he will start to not love Paul anymore...

Anyone else feeling like me?

Honored Contributor

@mishka14

Paul already knows that Sonny will say...here's the door and i'm so sorry..and close the door after Paul leaves!

Yep..Paul will be history.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

loved it when Vic..used all those one liners on Brady!! lol!

the look on Brady's face  was priceless when Eve

returned to the mansion...lol!

Chole to the rescue....lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler
Spoiler

Monday Sami and Sonny find Will. Kate blackmails
Tripp. Paul confesses to John he saw Will. Paul also makes a confession to Sonny tomorrow.