Regular Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

I can't understand why the Susan character has to look like that -- those silly teeth -- I can't get past it.  I'm an Eileen Davidson fan so seeing her act this way seems to be beneath her acting ability, I guess, I dunno.  

I'm loving Susan, her looks and her voice and all, and to me it looks like Eileen Davidson is having a great time doing it.  Quite a change from Ashley!

I love her, too. I just want her to get more excited when her teeth stick out more and her eys dart side to side, etc. If Eileen does all of these characters, they'd have to not look like ED,  barbi!

@LoriLori  Edmund was some guy mad for Susan. I can't drum up a picture in my mind but I know he existed.

Adam Caine Picture

Image result for edmund crumb and eileen davidson

Honored Contributor

Yay! Brady was demoted by Vic...unless he can get rid of Eve,etc!!

Brady is one unhappy,angry man...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Edmund is a brit...maybe that is why he isn't bothered by Susan's teeth (think Austin Powers)...LOL. 

Susan said she and Edmund were no longer together.  She also said Will wasn't alive.  So she definitely can lie. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Can't we just all get along? I don't like all the fighting.

Oh well, it wouldn't be a soap if everyone was happy.

Trusted Contributor

I love Susan too.  She looks like she does because that's the way she was portrayed all those years ago.  I can't wait to see the rest of ED's characters.  My my, the actor who played Edmund all those years ago looks so much better than Edmund did back then. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Would it be possible that it was Kristen in the guise of Susan? I guess not since she talks to Elvis as Susan. But there's something rotten in Denmark-can't put my finger on it. 

Let's just say it's Will we're seeing. What's he doing in Memphis? Susan hates him and if she knew he was there she'd finish him off. The whole thing is so peculiar. 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

My opinion...Rolf did revive Will (but who knows whose body was seen in the morgue and buried?), however there was a snafu in that Will has amnesia.  Susan has told Will that he is HER son and had named him EJ with that being his bed in that cabin.  Will believes her and is living as her son. 

Why, mama? Why would Susan want him-she wants him only to kill him and hurt Sami, not to love and nurture him and tell him he's EJ. Something wicked this way comes. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pixie66, thanks for the photos and explanation!  So appreciated!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Here's the deal:  The head writer, Carlivati, has worked with the woman who plays Eve for years on OLTL.  And I think he's a big fan, maybe even a friend.  And she rides horses in real life.

Which is the only way I can explain Eve suddenly becoming an equestrian.  Not to mention the stupidity of the Deimos/Titan/mansion business.  She's a decent actress and I could have been on board a good story -- but this isn't that, IMO, and I am over it in less than a week.

I miss the old Eve, the one who didn't wear riding outfits.  She's done some prime time stuff so maybe she feels she's too good for us.  But her prime time stuff isn't all that impressive -- a recurring role on Arrow, e.g. LOL.

Honored Contributor

If Dr. Rolf had put EJ's brain in Will, Will would be EJ and so he'd be sniffing after Samantha 24/7 so I'm not buying that one unless I missed it and Susan's calling him ET (Elvis the Third LOL)?.

Did I miss the newly-created flashbacks to Ben killing Will?  That's what I've been most looking forward to, please tell me I haven't missed them!!!!