Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

Where are they anyway??? Salem or Memphis.  I thought the gang flew to Memphis and went to Elvis's house.  

ToDAY was the worst DAY ever.  I am getting to the point where I can't stand Chad and Abby.  All these PDA's are very irritating and time consuming.  JMO

Also, I can't stand Susan.  She was holding that stupid gun and never had her finger on the trigger - not a single time.  LOL  Loved (NOT) the look on John's face.  So scared.  Such drama.  I must say though, I do love his grey hair.  So much better than that dye job he had before.  

Esteemed Contributor

They ARE in "Memphis."  Part of the show was there and part of the show was Salem. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Where are they anyway??? Salem or Memphis.  I thought the gang flew to Memphis and went to Elvis's house.  

ToDAY was the worst DAY ever.  I am getting to the point where I can't stand Chad and Abby.  All these PDA's are very irritating and time consuming.  JMO

Also, I can't stand Susan.  She was holding that stupid gun and never had her finger on the trigger - not a single time.  LOL  Loved (NOT) the look on John's face.  So scared.  Such drama.  I must say though, I do love his grey hair.  So much better than that dye job he had before.  

I know. They kind of bug me, too. I mean, it would be weird if their long lost love wasn't recognized in some way, but not in excess! Everything she says to him sounds like pillow talk. Very intimately said. Even, 'pass the salt.'

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Hi @sophiamarie!   Agree totally.  I can't understand why the Susan character has to look like that -- those silly teeth -- I can't get past it.  I'm an Eileen Davidson fan so seeing her act this way seems to be beneath her acting ability, I guess, I dunno.  Sami's on my nerves, never truly a real Sami fan from the get go.  Marlena stands there like a mannequin with her crossbody bag looking all tightly wrapped up.  Undo the buttons for once, Doc, get comfy.  Mad as heck that Paul didn't say anything to Will/EJ.  I guess every man for himself.  Chad's stammering -- OMG, just stop already.  Abigail's wardrobe -- take some of that DiMera dough and go on a shopping spree, buy some young outfits, nothing in a floral print, pleeeeez.  And where's Thomas??????

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

I can't understand why the Susan character has to look like that -- those silly teeth -- I can't get past it.  I'm an Eileen Davidson fan so seeing her act this way seems to be beneath her acting ability, I guess, I dunno.  

I'm loving Susan, her looks and her voice and all, and to me it looks like Eileen Davidson is having a great time doing it.  Quite a change from Ashley!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I'm also wondering if "Elvis" is actually Edmund?  Edmund was crazy for Susan for some crazy reason (crazy x2), so maybe he has transformed himself for het. 

@MamaWick, I'm catching up, watching Friday's episode and Susan just said she's not with Edmund anymore...Who is Edmund?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

This Susan storyline is stupid, her looks, teeth are over the top and unbelievable. Why must we watch this silliness. The whole storyline is way over the top!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@BarbiHollywoodwrote:

I can't understand why the Susan character has to look like that -- those silly teeth -- I can't get past it.  I'm an Eileen Davidson fan so seeing her act this way seems to be beneath her acting ability, I guess, I dunno.  

I'm loving Susan, her looks and her voice and all, and to me it looks like Eileen Davidson is having a great time doing it.  Quite a change from Ashley!

I love her, too. I just want her to get more excited when her teeth stick out more and her eyes dart side to side, etc. If Eileen does all of these characters, they'd have to not look like ED,  barbi!

@LoriLori  Edmund was some guy mad for Susan. I can't drum up a picture in my mind but I know he existed.

Honored Contributor

hmm..i wonder who is the mole leaking out info???

Maybe its EVE??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

If they are in Memphis, then is Lucas there too?  He and Sami were together in the Salem Inn, right???  She is still wearing her second outfit, so too much time hasn't gone by.  This is very confusing.