Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

Paul has seen Will.  What do you think he'll do? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/06

Walk away and not say anything, feeling guilty as all get out.  Can't wait for the reveal.

Honored Contributor

We start this week with good news.  Ratings for the week of Oct. 23-27 were up nicely.  Not huge gains but it's been a while since the show had any gains so small gains are welcome!   

Thursday, Oct. 26th and Friday the 27th are the first two days of November sweeps so those numbers are the ones that matter.  Here's hoping the ratings stay strong through November 22nd, the last day.

With the ratings up I'm wondering if that's why we're seeing some old pals come back and some new faces, and that's great.

Honored Contributor

@bflowing wrote:

Walk away and not say anything, feeling guilty as all get out.  Can't wait for the reveal.

You'll probably have to.

Esteemed Contributor

My opinion...Rolf did revive Will (but who knows whose body was seen in the morgue and buried?), however there was a snafu in that Will has amnesia.  Susan has told Will that he is HER son and had named him EJ with that being his bed in that cabin.  Will believes her and is living as her son. 

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

My opinion...Rolf did revive Will (but who knows whose body was seen in the morgue and buried?), however there was a snafu in that Will has amnesia.  Susan has told Will that he is HER son and had named him EJ with that being his bed in that cabin.  Will believes her and is living as her son. 

OMgosh, I think you are probably right on the money. If not, you should be the writer. So, I guess if Paul said, 'Eeg?' the guy would answer? I am disgusted with Paul, and the way things were handled toDAY, for the viewers. Is this their meager attempt to build suspense? It was soooo stupid the way they dragged it out with Paul's flashbacks. It wasn't suspenseful at all-just very annoying.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  Great idea!   @Judaline  Agreed, Mama should be the head-writer!

I'm irritated.  My cable went out at 1pm on the dot and didn't come back on until 10 minutes ago.  So I missed today.  I'll have to watch tomorrow online.   Woman Mad 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

I'm  also upset with Paul..well really the writers !  SMH

Paul should have just made small talk with Will...also

why didn't Will hear Paul open the door and walk in,etc...ok..it's a soap and writer s want to drag this story out and milk it as long as they can  by dragging it out!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick

Do we know the relationship between Susan and the Elvis impersonator?  If it was said I missed it.  I like your theory regarding Susan & Will.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm also wondering if "Elvis" is actually Edmund?  Edmund was crazy for Susan for some crazy reason (crazy x2), so maybe he has transformed himself for het.