Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

@soonersis wrote:

Christina, I know that you can't give yourself a red heart, but many of my posts do have red hearts.

It's me.  And I signed off before you posted.  I thought (wrongly) that if we hearted everyone's posts all the time we coudl all reach the highest level and no one would have to care about their designation.  But I was wrong.  I hearted your last two posts because I don't want to hurt your heart, but those are the last hearts I'm giving out.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, you didn't answer me about the four-letter word.  Can you say something that rhymes with it or something?

Trusted Contributor

Lori, I think Jud did mention it.   The F word I believe she said it was.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Lori.  I guess I just don't understand the purpose of these hearts.  Think I still prefer the old community forums and not this "new and improved(?)" one!   Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Snow.  

Sorry, Jud.  The Invisible Post Ghost strikes again.  That's the really good thing about the @ feature, you can't miss the post.  

Soonersis, we all prefer the old forum!  Actually it was work, giving all those hearts.  Stupid idea.  We all know we heart one another.  Now this calls for a cute emoticon but they took those away too, sigh.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  Wow, I didn't know that about youtube.  I never did it before but I was so ticked when I wanted to relax and watch DOOL and I see this chase, which BTW was on every other news channel and about the 6th time I saw it today, that I decided to try youtube, never thinking I would see toDAY's.  What a surprise.  I made my screen large and clicked off the ads and it was great.  I hope it continues that way, just in case there's a ping-pong game or something else to pre-empt DOOL.

That woman started her car and ran into the house and some kid steals her car.  Then her son watches TV and says, hey mom, our car is on TV.  Now I don't remember if she started the car or just left the door open.  In any event, it was going down the street when she came back out to get in the car.

Bo is the luckiest guy in Kansas to have gotten plane-wrecked in some guy's farm, who collects bikes.  The irony.

Respected Contributor

Srsly? That's all we're getting for a 50th anniversary celebration? 3 toasts?

Esteemed Contributor

I give hearts of a post is good or funny, but I don't expect any.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie:  SophiaMarie, you lucked out seeing it on youtube.  I repeat (but not as much as that car chase was repeated):  it is against the law, it's copyright infringement and Sony has aggressively been working with youtube to get them taken down as soon as they get put up (for Y&R too).  That said I was able to find Y&R on there (before it got taken down LOL) and not DAYS......So did you watch on 6?  Did you get the same impressionas me, that the anchor was enjoying it, even rooting for the driver?

Honored Contributor

DrKelli, I know it was only three toasts but they had me in tears!  I thought they were wonderful, almost as if the actors felt the same about one another in real life, they put everything into it and remembered their dead (and probably some of them were remembering the woman who played Alice, who was beloved)...

Anyone else cry during the toasts?

I can't stop running scenarios about Aiden's death.  Got to hand it to them keeping such a tight lock on this spoiler.  Could it be that Aiden kills Bo and Hope kills Aiden?