Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

Off topic to @Judaline:

OMG, thank you for telling me about Harry Hamlin, I had not heard about that.  That is even more sickening than when Prince Harry did it.  I always thought Lisa Rinna is trash and when she insulted Joe's acting that was my last straw.  I'm glad this happened after Mad Men ended because I am not sure I could watch him now in anything, ever.  What a 

I was really hoping Days would invite Lisa to be on for the 50th, but no longer.

Honored Contributor

Lori, I also read that Aiden dies on the 9th, but how it happens was left up to being a spoiler, just said in a very unexpected way.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  I did read your post about the hearts!!  LOL   And thanks for letting us know how to do this @.   LOL

I don't see Gabi's ears looking any different.   She still looks like she is going to fly away with them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Off topic to @Judaline:

OMG, thank you for telling me about Harry Hamlin, I had not heard about that.  That is even more sickening than when Prince Harry did it.  I always thought Lisa Rinna is trash and when she insulted Joe's acting that was my last straw.  I'm glad this happened after Mad Men ended because I am not sure I could watch him now in anything, ever.  What a 

I was really hoping Days would invite Lisa to be on for the 50th, but no longer.

Good for you, shel. Besides, she's not the kind of person I would like to hang around with, or anything else. I know she has a foul mouth on her (but I saw just ONE episode of those housewives, and by mistake) and heard it for myself, but you know what? Eileen Davidson was in this episode and also used the four letter word. It's commonplace now, but it's still vulgar and harsh and totally unladylike. And just because everyone's using it...................

Also got the impression that Lisa and Harry do a lot of stuff we don't talk about in public and especially not on air. She thought it was really neat. Don't ask me what because I couldn't tell you and wouldn't want to misquote her. But I got the picture. (this was on the Q).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know what?  They did call 911 for Pete, the pilot.  So stupid.  I had such high hopes for the writers.  The stories ARE heating up, but some of the writing is downright stupid. 

I still like my theory on who saves Hope. Post #40.

Shel...where is the spoiler on who kills Aiden?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 I'm thinking this was to be heard above the music? Eric and John-which one's whisper is worse? I couldn't begin to say.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

You know what?  They did call 911 for Pete, the pilot.  So stupid.  I had such high hopes for the writers.  The stories ARE heating up, but some of the writing is downright stupid. 

I still like my theory on who saves Hope. 

It's good, mama, but I just don't think it will go this way. And if it carries on till the 9th, surely Bo will be there by then and would be in the house? Steve mentioning Bo's intervention via motorcycle for 'one of Hope's weddings', tells me it isn't going to happen this time. And can't Bo see, in retrospect, how Hope could definitely live without him?

Honored Contributor

The spoilers I read say the wedding happens.  So maybe Hope is the one who kills him?   Done right Chase doing it could be great soap. 

Do we know how old the teens are?  Maybe Chase is 18 and can live on his own? 

Even though I knew the wedding takes place at the gala somehow I never pictured everyone sitting there in those get-ups.  Good thing Aiden dies because that would have been one pathetic wedding album!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, you've got me curious:  What is that four-letter word she used?  Because there are four-letter words and there are four-letter words and one is IMO just the worst word in the world.  

Honored Contributor

Then again, why bother having Bo on the bike (BTW the internet has given him and Steve a couple name, Stove, LOL) if not to save Hope's life?  I mean what, he's going to pull the motorcycle into the hospital parking lot and go up to the visitor's desk and get a pass to visit her?  No drama there!