Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

@LoriLori wrote:

What kind of music is they're playing?  I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really asking.  

Embarrassed to say I didn't notice. But I'll tell you one thing-I know my music and I could have told you-nothing stands out music wise. I will listen toDay. Let's see, the Beatles came on the scene about '64. They could have played the Beatles but I would have noticed. They looked like pre-Beatle costumes to me.

lori, I've been thinking about your heart theory. You know, practically every post is hearted in the Autumn thread, and some are still just honored posters. However, mama may be right-there is one poster with 28,000 posts and she is an esteemed poster. It may very well be the number of posts. Something always comes along to debunk my theories, so who knows?

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - I do remember those scenes where Aiden was fantasizing about Hope, but yesterday Hope was in her wedding gown in her house and she thought she heard a noise outside.  After that she went upstairs and the next time we see her, she is in 1960's dress at the mansion.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@LoriLori - I do remember those scenes where Aiden was fantasizing about Hope, but yesterday Hope was in her wedding gown in her house and she thought she heard a noise outside.  After that she went upstairs and the next time we see her, she is in 1960's dress at the mansion.

A quick-change artist? hahaha Hard to tell these DAYS which is fantasy and which is the real deal. I know that if I see him going over the murder one more time, I'll lose it.

Contributor

Aiden could have come to the party dressed in his black outfit, hood and all.  That way, he would have saved time getting dressed later on.

Why didn't Vic and others have Caroline committed on the spot, when she started mentioning Bo yet again?  And why do they always show Maggie with the look on her face when Vic talks to Caroline.  Maggie always walks away.  I wonder if something else is going on.

So a small plane crashes in the midwest and two bloodied passengers come upon a farmer.  So why is the farmer being nasty and not letting them use his phone?  What's the purpose of that storyline?  Aren't farmers in the midwest or anywhere else, friendly and helpful?

Why was Caroline allowed to wander away from the party and end up in the park.  At least it looked like the park?  She shouldn't be left alone.  I agree with others here who say that nobody will believe her anyway.  What a ridiculous storyline this is.

Didn't we see Adrienne and Justin say that they were going to give their marriage another try?  What's up with that?

Frequent Contributor

!!Right on Christina! i was thinking the same thing about the farmer. Why the attitude?  And I agree about the long distance. Isnt that a thing of the past. I see no good reason to portray the farmer as a creep.

I also agree with Caroline's dress looking like the one in the famous Carol Burnett skit about Scarlet O and the draperies!! very funny.

I haven't seen today's show yet her in Ca, but I've really been enjoying it and can't wait to see what happens to Aiden, esp.

Babigal scenes have been great, but Abs is pretty slow on the uptake! I love her anyway

Chris

Contributor

@Judaline  Smart move Hope.  You hear a noise outside in the dark and you open the door in your wedding dress and look around.  Aren't you a cop?  What were you thinking?  Where was your gun?  You could have been mugged and gotten that dress all dirty.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Christina042 wrote:

Aiden could have come to the party dressed in his black outfit, hood and all.  That way, he would have saved time getting dressed later on.

Why didn't Vic and others have Caroline committed on the spot, when she started mentioning Bo yet again?  And why do they always show Maggie with the look on her face when Vic talks to Caroline.  Maggie always walks away.  I wonder if something else is going on.

So a small plane crashes in the midwest and two bloodied passengers come upon a farmer.  So why is the farmer being nasty and not letting them use his phone?  What's the purpose of that storyline?  Aren't farmers in the midwest or anywhere else, friendly and helpful?

Why was Caroline allowed to wander away from the party and end up in the park.  At least it looked like the park?  She shouldn't be left alone.  I agree with others here who say that nobody will believe her anyway.  What a ridiculous storyline this is.

Didn't we see Adrienne and Justin say that they were going to give their marriage another try?  What's up with that?

Yes, I never thought of that. It WOULD save Aiden a great deal of time so that we can ALL get straight to the murder. No more THINKING about it, PLEASE. And yes I can joke about it 'cause believe me, it'll never happen.

Aiden was flashing his dimples a little too often for me toDAY. And Julie and Doug-they are either snuggling, or holding hands, or kissing in front of everyone. OK, we get it and figured as much since you've been married this long. Please stop broadcasting it. Don't send me hate mail, guys, I just call 'em as I see 'em. 

I changed my mind-Kate looks like Madame Bovary.

I don't think so about Gabi's ears, lori. The  music was so subdued I couldn't really tell what it was. First I thought big bands, but then I heard harps and it turned high brow. I just don't know.

That Caroline is feisty. Time to take off those party threads and get back into hospital attire. I hope not but that's what the crowd is saying. And when Bo comes in, nobody but Hope will thank Caroline. They'll just all be all over Bo. Where did the motorcycle come from??

I believe it was Adrienne who called it off this time with Justin. Something he said -about, yeah, once in a while he wishes he were free and she went off. So what man doesn't??? And she had Lucas waiting in the wings, so no problem there.

Trusted Contributor

Wow....John did at least one scene without whispering today!  Ole deaf ME could even hear what he said!  I don't know if I am bragging too early or not, because I've only seen one scene so far, but he was talking like a real man, without whispering!

Looks like Ben has shoved Abby into the wall....hmmmm...wonder if she will get the message now??  To run, Abs, run!!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the writers don't turn Eric into an alcoholic and please, please don't have Brady fall for Theresa!!!

Can't look at Caroline's dress much longer  - it is hideous.   She needs some better caregivers - they leave her alone too much so she can wander off by herself.

Valued Contributor

I didn't get to watch all of Days today( Tuesday) but instead of calling Caroline- why don't Bo and Steve call 911 or Victor to get home??? Just nonsense!!