Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 11/02/2015

snowball or someone who knows~Since shel said Ava was coming back, I want to know, was Joe Penny the actor who portrayed her father? It seemed he was only on for a minute and I think he was shot but that doesn't mean he's dead of course. I LOVE Joe Penny-hope it was him/he.

Honored Contributor

@jobran wrote:

So, what gives Bo the right to crash into the house, knowing Hope divorced him and is married to another man?  That made no sense at all.  What an idiot.  I can't believe Aiden is such a wuss that he couldn't kill her in that struggle.  Is she really stronger than he is?

I don't think Maggie is liking the attention Vic is giving Caroline.  Notice the espression on her face whenever Caroline is around and Vic comforts her.  I think there is trouble brewing in that marriage.

I can totally believe it.  While Hope's been at the gym Aiden has been sitting at the poker tables or gambling on line.  He's probably got a spare tire from all that sitting and gambling while Hope is in Top Cop Shape.  

I hope there's trouble in that marriage.  I can't stand goody-goody Maggie with acerbic Vic.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@jobran wrote:

So, what gives Bo the right to crash into the house, knowing Hope divorced him and is married to another man?  That made no sense at all.  What an idiot.  I can't believe Aiden is such a wuss that he couldn't kill her in that struggle.  Is she really stronger than he is?

I don't think Maggie is liking the attention Vic is giving Caroline.  Notice the espression on her face whenever Caroline is around and Vic comforts her.  I think there is trouble brewing in that marriage.

I can totally believe it.  While Hope's been at the gym Aiden has been sitting at the poker tables or gambling on line.  He's probably got a spare tire from all that sitting and gambling while Hope is in Top Cop Shape.  

I hope there's trouble in that marriage.  I can't stand goody-goody Maggie with acerbic Vic.  

Remember, opposites attract.

I think Caroline and Victor have a connection-always will. Bo is part of it. That won't change. I believe Caroline turned down Victor twice, so I can't see her wanting him now-plus she and Maggie are such good friends. So as long as Vic is married to Maggie he has to behave-wait, maybe that's why their marriage is dullsville. He's not doing his nefarious deeds any more-that we know of.

WHAT IS OUR THREAD DOING ON PAGE 2????? We are page one material. We're important. Of all the nerve.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

snowball or someone who knows~Since shel said Ava was coming back, I want to know, was Joe Penny the actor who portrayed her father? It seemed he was only on for a minute and I think he was shot but that doesn't mean he's dead of course. I LOVE Joe Penny-hope it was him/he.

Yes, Joe Penny was on for just a few weeks playing her mobster father, then he was killed off, it was all very quick.

Trusted Contributor

OH Jud!!    I sure hope Joe Penny comes back on because we both love him.    LOL