Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/30

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

That was kind of a fun Halloween episode today, interesting at the end.  I was prepared to see Ben through a window or something very creepy, or thought Rolf's eyes were going to pop open.

@IlliniGirl88, I enjoyed it.  I was entertained by it and that's what I ask of my show.  The only thing that bugged was KA's Princess Gina accent.  Was it always that bad?

I wish Rolf wasn't dead.  I wish Ben really escaped.  I wouldn't even mind if Paige was alive, she's good.  But Serena, just no.

@LoriLori  -  Princess Gina's accent was awful today.  I don't remember it being that bad. 

I was also hoping Rolf was alive, and Ben had escaped too.  Paige was great today, Serena drives me crazy.  I liked the statue on the bedside table, along with Hope using the lipstick and compact at the end.  Who knows, maybe some of it really did happen...Happy Halloween!!!

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed today. I figured part way through that it was a dream, but it was fun. I really wish Ben, Rolf & Paige were back for good. Especially Ben. Even though I disliked Serena, I thought she looked good today. I too thought Princess Gina's accent was bad. I think the cast had a good time with this episode.
Esteemed Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't like today's show.  Felt like I was watching The Twilight Zone.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

That was kind of a fun Halloween episode today, interesting at the end.  I was prepared to see Ben through a window or something very creepy, or thought Rolf's eyes were going to pop open.

@IlliniGirl88, I enjoyed it.  I was entertained by it and that's what I ask of my show.  The only thing that bugged was KA's Princess Gina accent.  Was it always that bad?

It was ridiculously phony.

I wish Rolf wasn't dead.  I wish Ben really escaped.  I wouldn't even mind if Paige was alive, she's good.  But Serena, just no.

Those two I agree with!

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  I also thought Rolf's eyes would pop open or Ben would be looking in the window.  

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't like today's show.  Felt like I was watching The Twilight Zone.

twinsister.....I agree with you,  I didn't enjoy any of it.....mostly stupid in my opiniion.....

Trusted Contributor

Today's show was a total waste of my time.

Trusted Contributor

I was just flipping through the channels and on METV I came across a black & white episode of My 3 Sons from 1965.  Our Julie (SSH) was in it.  She looks so young, but I could still tell it was her.  She has aged beautifully.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

I was just flipping through the channels and on METV I came across a black & white episode of My 3 Sons from 1965.  Our Julie (SSH) was in it.  She looks so young, but I could still tell it was her.  She has aged beautifully.  Woman Happy

I saw Deidre Hall in a Hallmark movie over the week end. Anyway, she looked exactly the same. Did her own hair I guess. It was a new one-this year I believe. My Christmas Dream. Aww.

Here's just how she looked.

Deidre Hall

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

Last year Decades was airing the Loretta Young Show, there was an episode when our Julie was only 14, playing Lorettta's daughter, it took me a while but I did recognize her and then I saw her name in the closing credits. It gave me such a thrill to see her so young. She also was Patty Duke's older sis in the movie, Billie, from 1965. And I have also seen her in My Three Sons and other shows from that era.