Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/30

@mishka14  Wow, what's our weather coming to? Hope you weren't damaged.

A pencil??? hahahaha  That's right on point! (groaner).

Honored Contributor

I was so with Elvis on this-perfect stangers bust into his home and demand to know about Will? He's like, Will who? Never heard of him. Turns out he's shielding Susan? Can't even trust Elvis these DAYS.

Honored Contributor

@Judalinewrote:

@mishka14  

A pencil??? hahahaha  That's right on point! (groaner).

A pencil.  Or a piece of angel hair pasta.  I really don't like her.  Really, really don't like her.

Honored Contributor

I loved the whole Elvis thing.

But not the Eve story.  Since she's the next of kin Deimos's body should have been released to her and not Victor.  But it wasn't and Victor buried him and put up a stone in record time -- and how did she even know about that?  Unless I missed something she couldn't have.

I would be happy if the whole show had been just Victor and Elvis together in that cute house, just the two of them trading lines for the hour.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I loved the whole Elvis thing.

I would be happy if the whole show had been just Victor and Elvis together in that cute house, just the two of them trading lines for the hour.

Wouldn't that have been great? Did you hear Victor ask Eve if they wrote their own vows (wedding)? So funny.

I know about her illness. She looked good with her hair very short. Her nose looks different-not as rounded or something.

Trusted Contributor

The best part of today for me was Vic's jabs.   I thought Abby's make-up was pretty.  It really brought out the color of her eyes.  I hope Sami calms down some.  Did they just bring her back to constantly be arrested?  She's starting to annoy me again.  

Honored Contributor

Back to scary ..Claire...i was shocked to see how her collar bones looked!!!

Check them out..it looked like the bones were going to pop through the skin at any second!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Finally got around to reading my TV Guide and they said Susan Banks will play an important roll in explaining the Will coming back to life story.  The actress said some of her other characters may make brief cameo appearances.

Respected Contributor

I hate that snake like thing she does with her mouth. Not a big fan of her anymore. She grates on me.So loud!!

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Back to scary ..Claire...i was shocked to see how her collar bones looked!!!

Check them out..it looked like the bones were going to pop through the skin at any second!

When I saw hers jutting out like that, I got up to look in a mirror to see if mine jut out too!!  They don't.  She is so beyond stick-thin, not a good look, sorry.