Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/26

Lori, I think Liam was that crazy lunatic who was obsessed with Jennifer.   Remember that crazy guy who worked as a pharmaceutical rep or something?

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Snow!

How could I possibly mix them up?  New guy in town dark-haired Liam obsessed with Jennifer and new guy in town dark-haired Aiden obsessed with killing Hope.  

Honored Contributor

@snowylady thanks for the heads-up on The Today Show.  Normally I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch Kathy Lee and Hoda but I braved it because I love my show (even when it puts me to sleep, like today).

Thaao was giving Galen dirty looks while he was talking LOL (no love lost there, clearly) and Kristian (whose name was pronounced a different way by each of the hosts, so I'm still not sure how it's pronounced; one said "Christian" and the other "Kristen") said her strangest story was nighttime Hope.

The hand-raising segment was funny.  And what's up with the superfans missing easy questions?  That woman is soooooo lucky to have won a trip to L.A. to the set and to the 50th party.  Wow!

Also I've seen Deirdre in those shoes before and I detest them.  

Now that I've spoiled the best parts here is a link to those who missed it LOL, and if you watch do let me know if it's my imagination or if Thaao is giving Rafe the side-eye:

DAYS Cast on Today Show today

Trusted Contributor

Lori, I watched it this morning and I noticed Andre looking at Chad also.

You made me laugh when you said that about Marlena's shoes.  I thought, what the heck is she wearing!!!!!   I thought Kate's face looked fuller.

I like Hoda and Kathie Lee.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Don't know the date of Ali's next movie, but it will be during the Christmas season.  The title is Murder She Baked - A Plum Pudding mystery.

Valued Contributor

Casey Moss (JJ) was arrested for assult in a Scottsdale, AZ bar.  He tried to punch the bartender. 

He was booked in the jail there for the assult as well as resisting arresting.

Casey was in Scottsdale for the Days 50 years book tour.

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

Casey Moss (JJ) was arrested for assult in a Scottsdale, AZ bar.  He tried to punch the bartender. 

He was booked in the jail there for the assult as well as resisting arresting.

Casey was in Scottsdale for the Days 50 years book tour.

You go, Casey, give Scottsdale something to remember you by. I did once see a picture of Casey 'gettin' down' on the dance floor. He's a party guy I'll guess. Cute kid. DAYS' man stars (men stars?) do get in trouble, don't they. I always wondered if that's why they let Freddie Smith go. Who knows. The Shadow, I guess.

Honored Contributor

lori, thanks for the link. That was great. They talked to each which was hard. Hoda has been watching a long time, so cute. I like Kathy Lee, always have, and she looks better than ever, hmmmm.......But I could never watch the show. 

snow, I thought Marlena's face looked fuller, not Kate's. When they were talking to Hope and you could see Marlena listening and her face looked so nice and full-not so you'd notice close up so I don't get that. 

lori, the look I saw on Andre's face was intent listening, nothing more. Just my observation.

mama, I have used all the character names instead of the real. Because that's who they are to me. I thought Steve looked so much better clean shaven and I thought Rafe looked the best of all. Very photogenic. My Chad did a funny look over his shoulder, hahaha. Cute kid.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Don't know the date of Ali's next movie, but it will be during the Christmas season.  The title is Murder She Baked - A Plum Pudding mystery.

Thank you, twin. Remind me again when it's due? I love these corny movies.

Trusted Contributor

Yes Jud, Marlena's face looked fuller too.   I guess they both got their fillers before the show!!!!!