Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/26

@DrKelli  Thanks so much.  Your instructions were perfect.  I hope it works.  Right now the words are in grey but they should turn blue when I hit Post.  Many thanks again.

Contributor

@DrKelli    PERFECT.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, love the owl!  

Shawn D looks fantastic.  Wish he was sticking around.  Smart money has him being replaced by Nadia's ex.  Just no!  

Not a line or wrinkle on his face-and it's been a loooong time since we saw him.

Respected Contributor

Avid Daysies and board purists------- please indulge me with a brief O/T.

TO ALL OF MY FORMER DANKY FRIENDS-----

I am "Days" ( no pun intended) away from the one year anniversary of Alex's death. Without your concern, support and interest, the journey to this point would have been more difficult and probably much longer. You were there for me, 24/7, with infinite patience and humor......I am so very grateful and have the utmost affection for each of you. But for the kindness of strangers...........

Thank you !

Trusted Contributor

Danky, I am glad that we helped you in some small way.  And glad that you have made it through that first tough year without your Alex.   I fell that our group was good for each other through some trying times, I know all of you helped me too!

Hello to all the Daysies, too ---  I am enjoying all the oldies making their appearance.  Shawn D. is looking good! 

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Avid Daysies and board purists------- please indulge me with a brief O/T.

TO ALL OF MY FORMER DANKY FRIENDS-----

I am "Days" ( no pun intended) away from the one year anniversary of Alex's death. Without your concern, support and interest, the journey to this point would have been more difficult and probably much longer. You were there for me, 24/7, with infinite patience and humor......I am so very grateful and have the utmost affection for each of you. But for the kindness of strangers...........

Thank you !

Awww.... danky, you needn't have thanked us. Every one of us was glad we could be of some consolation.  You are a strong person-I sensed that. I also know that something like this can knock you off your feet. You came back and you probably came back stronger. So glad you consider me a friend because I do you, too. Thanks for the nice thread-it was fun. Come here any time you're lookin' for me. 

P.S. Lay off that Halloween candy you'll have left lying around. Heart

Contributor

How come we have never heard a word about Shawn from Hope.  Did she ever tell Aiden she had a son who looked about the same age as him (Aiden)?  I know Aiden mentioned that he heard about him but I never heard any talk about him from anyone.

Oh well, it looks as tho Steve and Bo are going to get gassed.  How come nobody heard them making all that racket?

Aiden said he was going to kill Hope tomorrow night right before they get married?  I swear he said that.  Did someone skrew up?  Did he ever really love Hope at all or was this all just a game?

Esteemed Contributor

Well, Hope and Aiden's wedding may be "tomorrow" but it doesn't actually start until Tuesday 11/03. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn Douglas is looking mighty fine 

Spoiler

Man Happy

( I don't know how I put that spoiler line there ?)

Honored Contributor

@Christina042 wrote:

How come we have never heard a word about Shawn from Hope.  Did she ever tell Aiden she had a son who looked about the same age as him (Aiden)?  I know Aiden mentioned that he heard about him but I never heard any talk about him from anyone.

Oh well, it looks as tho Steve and Bo are going to get gassed.  How come nobody heard them making all that racket?

Aiden said he was going to kill Hope tomorrow night right before they get married?  I swear he said that.  Did someone skrew up?  Did he ever really love Hope at all or was this all just a game?

When someone's off the show, fictional or non fictional, they will never talk about them again.............UNTIL, they are coming back! That's how you know  they're coming back, because they mentioned them.

I think Aiden said he was going to kill Hope (how can he even say that, so casually!!!) right after the wedding. And yes, he really does love her. Here's a novel thought-why not tell Roman what they want you to do or they'll kill Chase-then Roman says,' pretend you are going thru with it, and we will keep Hope in hiding next DAY while you report back to them that you've done the deed and we'll have it on your phone.' Voila, Stef and son caught on attempted murder. So eat a little crow, Aiden, let Hope know the whole story.