Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/26

If you say so, Jud.  Because I trust you.  

Why is everyone assuming Ciara is sweet after seeing her for such a short time?  I wouldn't bet on it.   Leopards may be SORAS'd but they keep their spots.  Oh wait, leopards can't be SORAS'd.  But they still don't change their spots.

HELLO, SALEM?  WILL IS DEAD?  REMEMBER HIM?  No, I know you don't, it's obvious.

The guy who wheeled Stefano away, have we seen him before?  Or is he the new Stef Wheeler?  I could not love the scenes between Snow's Stef and our Andre better.  They are yummy together!   

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

If you say so, Jud.  Because I trust you.  

Why is everyone assuming Ciara is sweet after seeing her for such a short time?  I wouldn't bet on it.   Leopards may be SORAS'd but they keep their spots.  Oh wait, leopards can't be SORAS'd.  But they still don't change their spots.

HELLO, SALEM?  WILL IS DEAD?  REMEMBER HIM?  No, I know you don't, it's obvious.

The guy who wheeled Stefano away, have we seen him before?  Or is he the new Stef Wheeler?  I could not love the scenes between Snow's Stef and our Andre better.  They are yummy together!   

Why doesn't Stefano talk? I don't get it. Maybe an 'indeed' once in a while. And yes, his looks can say 1,000 words, but I still don't get it. 

Honored Contributor

I think all Joe can manage is a few lines per episode.  He said something or things yesterday that were brief, two words, three words.  Seems like he's in that wheelchair for real.  I was hoping he'd show up at one of the fan events and we'd find out it's not for real but he hasn't done any appearances.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the jury needs to still be out on whether Ciara is still a brat or not.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I think the jury needs to still be out on whether Ciara is still a brat or not.

Perhaps.

Honored Contributor

II guess sooner or later we will see how she has changed into a teenager..bye the way how old is she suppoesd to be now???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Lori,  Stef and Andre are the best thing on the show!!!   I too love when they are on together.   I have such a BIG smile on my face.   LOVE THEM!!!!!!

That whole plane ride was STUPID!!   Bo's facial expressions, UGH!!!!!  Oh why is he coming back????

And Jud, we all had a lot more posts before they changed to this stupid format.  Why did they take them away?   Another stupid thing the Q did!!!

Contributor

On what planet are people who just come out of a coma, allowed to just walk out and go to the police station?  

Isn't Chad just a person of interest?  He hasn't formally been convicted of anything, has he?  Why was he chained to the bed and handcuffed?  Am I missing something?  Is he guilty before proven innocent?  I thought there was supposed to be a trial with a judge and jury.  I know I don't really pay attention that much but something doesn't look right with the storyline.

Also, last time I saw the kids, they were playing a game.  Now they're almost adults?  Why are they doing this?

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else think that Caroline really needs some looking after.  With all the doctors and therapists in the family, doesn't anyone else think there's something just not right with her?

Honored Contributor

@Christina042 wrote:

On what planet are people who just come out of a coma, allowed to just walk out and go to the police station?  

Isn't Chad just a person of interest?  He hasn't formally been convicted of anything, has he?  Why was he chained to the bed and handcuffed?  Am I missing something?  Is he guilty before proven innocent?  I thought there was supposed to be a trial with a judge and jury.  I know I don't really pay attention that much but something doesn't look right with the storyline.

Also, last time I saw the kids, they were playing a game.  Now they're almost adults?  Why are they doing this?

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else think that Caroline really needs some looking after.  With all the doctors and therapists in the family, doesn't anyone else think there's something just not right with her?

ITA with all you said. Spoilers warned us that they were aging the kids to teens, so we were expecting it. They have done this over the years but usually it's just one kid.

Caroline does need looking after-another one just released from coma city and walks out of the hospital 'just fine.' She probably drove home. Julie hovers like a mother hen except when she's needed.

They  arrested Chad I think mostly because of Ben's accusations. I can't think of any real proof for the murders.Aiden will get him off-all circumstantial evidence I hope. Then don't forget Aiden, you need to murder Hope to protect Chase. Don't tell the cops. Just murder her. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, not~