Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/26

DrKelli, yes, it needs to be renewed for at least a year, hopefully two, because they are already writing, and maybe even taping, past the renew date.

Brandiwine, Justin is staying (GH just borrowed him the way DAYS borrowed Kristen from Y&R) and Dr. Dan no one knows for sure but many rumors have him dying.

I can't believe my DAYS has been preempted for a small plane crash.  Small planes crash here all the time.  One of the more useful observations made by the news anchor was, "Apparently the plane had a pilot."

Hope's wedding is tomorrow night?  Cool!

Contributor

I thought Justin and Adrienne decided to try again, so what's the problem now?  She is awfully nasty to him.

Who is this guy who is Rafe's father?  I have never seen him anywhere before.  I can't imagine Eve going for someone who looks like that anyway.

Strange how everyone seems to have forgotten Will so quickly.  Marlena and Kate cried for a day and now on to bigger and better things.

I thought Bo was being taken care of in a safe place with this girl taking care of him.  So, how come he was thrown in a cage or something, with Steve?  What did I miss?  How will they ever escape?

What seems to be going on between Vic and Caroline?  Maggie doesn't like what she sees and I don't blame her.  This is not normal behavior for Vic, or is it?  I wonder if they are going to make a big to-do about their relationship.

Respected Contributor

@Christina042, A Martinez has been around soap opera land for many years.  He was one of the leading men on Santa Barbara and I guess he is on Longmire now too (I hope I spelled that right).

I think next week is the start of the celebrations, including Hope's wedding.

Contributor

DrKelli - Do you really think there will be a wedding?

If I wanted to reply to your post, where do I put the @ and then what do I do.  As you can see, I'm not a techie at all.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

So Bo was delirious and ran out of the place where the girl was taking care of him, but now he is lucid.  Okay....

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@Christina042, you type the @ sign and then start to spell the person's name.  There should be a list that pops up.  If it doesn't, just type the persons name and it should tag correctly.

All the fan sites seem to think the wedding will take place because Bo will be too late to stop it.  I'm hoping for the grand entrance a la all those years ago when he crashed into the church on his motorcycle.  I long for the old DAYS    Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So Bo was delirious and ran out of the place where the girl was taking care of him, but now he is lucid.  Okay....

I thought maybe he dreamt he escaped and the girl was taking care of him. But he seems all cleaned up now so somebody had to do it-must have been her. Remember he got his map and I guess he took off on foot (barefoot actually) and actually thought he could make it across two continents home. Just kidding with that last part. The guy seems lucid now, but when the girl, real or imaginary was taking care of him, he was a whack job. Presto change-o.

Honored Contributor

Jud, love the owl!  

Shawn D looks fantastic.  Wish he was sticking around.  Smart money has him being replaced by Nadia's ex.  Just no!  

Where are Belle and Claire?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, love the owl!  

Shawn D looks fantastic.  Wish he was sticking around.  Smart money has him being replaced by Nadia's ex.  Just no!  

Where are Belle and Claire?

Shawn said today Claire had pneumonia and was not allowed to fly, but I doubt this trio even has a permanent address, they travel the world on their boat just like his parents did.

Honored Contributor

I always thought Jason Cook was a dead ringer for a young Tom Cruise, very handsome.