Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/23/2017

@Judaline wrote:

I watched the show toDAY. Good seeing Sami. I thought Adrienne/Bonnie did a fab job acting. Very believable. Is Adrienne gonna fall in love with Justin again or was she just glad to see him?

I'm all for it @cowboy sam-no more scenes with/about Gabi. I shouldn't say becuz I may not even watch anymore, but it would sure suit me if I never saw her again. I never liked her and the Q host Amy Stran reminds me of her so I never liked her, either, hahaha. Sorry, Amy, just the way the ball bounces, I guess.

Is Lucas going to do an about face and go off the sauce? Sober as a judge. Ah, the love of a good woman. It'll happen every time.

Victor had a good one liner to Bonnie toDAY-can't think of it, now.

The Real Adrienne and Justin discuss that "kiss" today...I am watching now...

Honored Contributor

Please someone put me out of my misery and explain that dress.  As long as I stared at it today I got no further in figuring out how it works.

Honored Contributor

I'm happy that Bonnie was given her pin back that was given to her by Mickey!

The keystone taking fingerprints from the dead doctor to get into his computer...uh such new tech...lol! But it worked.!

At least the good doctor  helped them..lol!

The new cop will now make it right now with the gal who was Bonnie's friend

and help her.

Rest of the show ...yep everyone else trying to overact  with each other!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I don't like Lani.

I don't like Lani with JJ.

I don't like Lani and JJ being partners, it's not professional.

And I really, really don't like

Spoiler
that Lani is going to have JJ's baby
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

Spoiler
    you're right... i don't like that spoiler about a Lani&JJ   having a baby baby!!   
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLoriI found this about Kayla's "outfit".

Sorry for the awful inserting of pictures.  There is a site called "Worn on TV" which is where I found this. Not a fan of the two items together. Smiley Wink

Main Image - Ted Baker London Reliat Passion Flower Cap Sleeve Dress

The dress is a Ted Baker London $335 (sold out at Nordstrom's).  Reliat Passion Flower Cap Sleeve Dress

The sweater is a J. Crew

Respected Contributor

@Pixie66  I hereby crown you SUPER-SLEUTH!!!  That's awesome!!  I never knew there's such a site!!  That's one for my Favorites, for sure!  Is that ensemble hideous or what???  Yuck.

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66  Nice detective work! Horrible outfit. Too short and wide for Kayla, not to mention too young. Did Corday actually spring for this??

Honored Contributor

omgosh, they're all there, I just visited the wornontv site. Fabulous. I love Maggie's clothes but there were only a few there. But hey, I found the blouse that we all loved worn by the one and only Gabs!!!

Gabi's frayed chambray cold-shoulder shirt on Days of our Lives

Regular Contributor

Thanks Ladies Smiley Happy

It's a fun site!!

I agree, the two items together are not doing Kayla any favors.  I actually like the dress, I couldn't pull it off, but I think it's pretty.  I wouldn't have paired that yellow sweater with it though.

I'm excited I can get back to watching Days again.  I used to watch it on POP then it was removed from the line-up.  I catch it On Demand now, which works for me Smiley Happy

I follow this thread religiously but it's taking me a bit to get back into the characters.