Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/23/2017

@snowball wrote:

@LoriLori   I want to know the spoiler!!!!!    And that picture of OUR BEN!!!!  OMG!!    I am in love!!!   LOL  I saw him on a lifetime movie the other day and Chloe was in it also.   

@snowball, I can't!!!   Read Daytime Royalty.  They know everything.  Some of them know people connected to the show...I want to break my habit of reading DR it because I keep stumbling into big spoilers and now I don't want to -- but I love reading the discussions.

What's the name of the movie?

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    The lifetime movie was called "I know where Lizzie is"

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  There are 2 tongue pics. Oh, ugh. 

Honored Contributor

Has anyone in the 'wedding' group thought to ask, 'then where's Adrienne???' They probably don't even care 'cause she's such a dud.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I notice on Bonnie's dress at the end of  today's show she had a   all white dress on  but at the end she colorful broach on and it wasn't there earlier  on her dress !

Ok now what with Bonnie leaving...i want to see more of Andre and Kate!

Think they almost kissed yesterday..lol!

please leave Gabby out of any more stories...please! 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I watched the show toDAY. Good seeing Sami. I thought Adrienne/Bonnie did a fab job acting. Very believable. Is Adrienne gonna fall in love with Justin again or was she just glad to see him?

I'm all for it @cowboy sam-no more scenes with/about Gabi. I shouldn't say becuz I may not even watch anymore, but it would sure suit me if I never saw her again. I never liked her and the Q host Amy Stran reminds me of her so I never liked her, either, hahaha. Sorry, Amy, just the way the ball bounces, I guess.

Is Lucas going to do an about face and go off the sauce? Sober as a judge. Ah, the love of a good woman. It'll happen every time.

Victor had a good one liner to Bonnie toDAY-can't think of it, now.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoilers say that Adrienne and Justin rekindle their love, I was sure she would be back with Lucas. And Eve returns next week, I assumed she would be with Justin.
Honored Contributor

I am still having a hard time figuring out that dress on Bonnie, it could not have been see thru since her entire breasts would be showing thru, and something very weird about the back of it. and the top of Kaylas very weird too.

Honored Contributor

If I am remembering the story correctly, it was  Mimi who actually killed her father during an abusive fight with Bonnie and Bonnie is in prison after she decided to take the fall for Mimi, so really she does have some kind of heart.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Bonnie is Mimi's mother?? I didn't remember that. So she was Mimi Lockhart? Nope, don't recall that. But I wouldn't want to go thru that Mimi scenario again-didn't it involve oldChad or am I on the wrong track entirely?