Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/19/2015

POLICE took Clyde away so  bye,bye and he is still alive!!!.

So did Ben kill someone in Fla. ?? Then Clyde kill someone so know one knew that Ben did it??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I got distracted for a moment today, did Aiden change anything on the insurance policy, making him the beneficiary?

how does he have acess to her policy??

I think someone said he took out the policy on Hope himself. Makes sense. When the cops question him about it he probably planned to say it was a surprise. It WOULD be a surprise to Hope given the fact he's broke. But it's not gonna happen, and we all know it.

Esteemed Contributor

No...he got into Hope's own 5 million dollar policy.  They showed it and it had Shawn D and Ciara as beneficiaries.  He must have somehow gotten her info, password, etc.  I know we can change our beneficiaries on line now. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Occasional Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
The scenes with Ben and Clyde today were so good. Even though Clyde is a bad dude I think he had hi hopes for Ben. Ben is just totaling losing it. And stupid Aidan going to try a copycat murder.

just what I thought today, if Aidan believes the killer is still out there, he will try to kill Hope with a red tie,  hope he's in jail too,  asap.  I sort of liked him for a short time,  not now....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

No...he got into Hope's own 5 million dollar policy.  They showed it and it had Shawn D and Ciara as beneficiaries.  He must have somehow gotten her info, password, etc.  I know we can change our beneficiaries on line now. 

He's beyond despicable. I just hope Bo sees him for what he is. But knowing what a hothead Bo is, he'd end up in the clink. Poor Hope.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess there is a hefty policy on her since she is in a dangerous profession. So, do they have to be married first before he can collect? I have visions of another scenario of Bo arriving just in time to stop the wedding, 1984 revisited!!!.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I guess there is a hefty policy on her since she is in a dangerous profession. So, do they have to be married first before he can collect? I have visions of another scenario of Bo arriving just in time to stop the wedding, 1984 revisited!!!.

I'm sure hoping for that-on his motorcycle, the whole bit. Sideburns, long hair (that should be easy) and a close beard. Do I like Bo? Not especially, but I'm a nostalgic. And please don't send Shawn D. in your place. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Yup, spoilers I read say there will be a motorcycle.

That was some ****** fine police work, Officer Hernandez, standing at the bedside of a suspect in a coma and reciting a soliloquy.  And step away from the young officer who can't act, Rafe.  You're in love with Hope, who is worthy of your awesomeness, and Lani is not.

Grear scenes between Ben and Clyde.  Even the camera work.  Well done.  

Still, hard to believe yesterday was Will Horton's funeral and buh-bye.  More Lucas today would have been better than the Rafe & Lani scenes.

Valued Contributor

How long is the Ben storyline going to go on?  I hope not for long.  I want him to be caught so badly.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi JCF...we have heard this storyline goes on for a few more months Smiley Sad

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix