Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/12

It was an actor named Frank Fata (just looked it up). Apparently he was on for two episodes. I don't remember much about it other than the terrible accent.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

OMG!!!!   I started crying when Lucas found out about Will.    So sad!!!!

Same goes for me, Lucas did me in, kudos to Bryan Datillo, great job!!!

Trusted Contributor

In my 50 years of watching Days, today's show was definitely one of the saddest.  Great acting, especially by Lucas.  His pain was palpable and very realistic. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@snowball wrote:

Hi snow - Yes - Lucas did a great job today - very sad!

How did Sami get to Salem that fast?

Since there is a serial murderer on the loose, why is Gabi sitting with Ari alone in the park at night?

It's so hard to figure DAYS time. Like, when did Gabi find Will-that morning? If Ben dragged him there at night, he must have been found in the morning? And if it was morning and Gabi was in the park at night, I guess Sami had time to get there by nightfall. Very difficult to figure out their time schedule. 

Nobody mentioned that some Irish people have that sixth sense or whatever they call it, to see things. Not their superstitions, but a real gift. That's why Steve should be taking her seriously, no matter what everybody else thinks.

Valued Contributor

Today was very sad, I felt like crying, Lucas was extraordinary in his acting. The next few days will be sad also. I hope they stop that creep Ben soon. He is certainly evil and sick in his mind!

Trusted Contributor

love sami......... there just teasing us by bringing her back for a short period of time.... i've been watchin days for like 9 yrs.. stopped about 4 months ago,,, since sami's back, i'm watching again.. i feel like i missed tons...

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
The new club is owned by Victor... It is the one that Rafe managed until he got back on the force.

HELP, anyone on Days.......who watches at noon?  Today and one day last week my DVR did not record Days....(both good days too)  It was set, because I checked it before I left the house today.....it had the red circle on the right time and channel and for Days......I am not happy....did NBC interrupt my soap today  at noon time?????????   Anybody know?

Also, how do I just ask this question on our Days without have to go to a "Quote" on someone else's  comment?????  I really do not like this new format....

Thanks....Mishka

Honored Contributor

Janet has some good articles today, one about why the decision to kill off Will and one why Ali Sweeney was so upset over it.  She almost refused to come back.

Trusted Contributor

S

@snowball wrote:

Snowball, do you get to watch at noon too?   I am so frustrated with my DVR....I thought maybe NBC interrupted again.....but your comment is at 12:30 so you must have seen it...

can't figure out what is wrong with my DVR....it shows all is o.k. and set....but NO Days today......

Esteemed Contributor

Mishka....I hit reply on the last reply and I don't believe it quotes. If you hit reply to a specific post other than the last one, I think that is when it quotes.

Haven't read Janet's newsletter yet (not home for at least another hour... Stuck in Milwaukee traffic), but it sounds like that is straight out of the new SOD I just read.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix