Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/09

@MamaWick wrote:

Oh.My.Gosh.  Robert Scott Wilson is amazing.  They need to keep him.  Have it come out that Clyde was the real murderer of all. 

Yeah, too bad this was six months ago.  All they have to do is make with a twin brother we didn't know he had.  Ken.  Ken like the doll he is.  Not a necktie strangler.  A nice guy with Robert Scott Wilson's face, best of both worlds.

He's done some films.  He would be perfect in a franchise like Halloween (without the William Shatner mask) or Freddy.  I hope he makes it big in film.  But if not, six months from now...Heart

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08wrote:

@MamaWick  That's a great idea!  I really want him to stay too.  

I have never seen anyone on social media agree on anything about DAYS the way people agree that RSW is amazing and he's stealing the show with his intense, perfect performances.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Jackson08wrote:

@MamaWick  That's a great idea!  I really want him to stay too.  

I have never seen anyone on social media agree on anything about DAYS the way people agree that RSW is amazing and he's stealing the show with his intense, perfect performances.

As I said, a Method actor. I like the idea of a twin. One he didn't know he had till the twin saw his picture in the paper and came to Salem to learn more about him. And Clyde, well, I don't know how he can be explained. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would  keep Ben also.  Maybe Marlena could treat him and declare him sane.  This way he could become an upstanding citizen of Salem and make the viewers happy.

If the writers can bring back dead characters, they can certainly make Ben a good guy.

Honored Contributor

Ben! Ben! Ben!

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of Ben having a twin who could be an upstanding guy--maybe even on the police force.

Honored Contributor

This writer is doing neat things with flashbacks.  Someone will ask "what happened" and the screen will split and show the flashback.  If they show Will's death this way, it could be very interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

It appears that Days is filming only 5 months ahead now.  SOD has an interview with Alison  Sweeney.  Her first day back was May 15.  That said, 5 months is still too long.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

This writer is doing neat things with flashbacks.  Someone will ask "what happened" and the screen will split and show the flashback.  If they show Will's death this way, it could be very interesting.

@AuntG, agree about the flashbacks and Chandler has said they re-shot Will's death and I'm really looking forward to it. 

When Clyde started talking about it I stopped rolling my eyes for a minute -- this is now a bona fide mystery.  And I was thinking, it's so great not to know everything and not to see it all coming ten miles away!!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I wish they would  keep Ben also.  Maybe Marlena could treat him and declare him sane.  This way he could become an upstanding citizen of Salem and make the viewers happy.

If the writers can bring back dead characters, they can certainly make Ben a good guy.

@twinsister, I'm  not sure I want his reputation rehabbed as he strangled two women.  That's why I'm for the twin solution.