Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/08/2018

[ Edited ]

@twinsister  -  Thank you!  I'll keep you updated, storm will kick in for us during the night.  Since we're not near water, we're okay just batton down the hatches and ride out the wind and rain.  Nervous about big trees on property though, those things will blow down when the ground is soaked.  Hope they stay away from my house!  If I don't post tomorrow, you know I either don't have power or internet.  Hope I keep those too, I get cranky without my comforts and need to know what's going on.  Thanks again everyone!

At least I got to see our silly show today, local news didn't even cut in, which is shocking. 

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Stay safe!!!

John and Marlena's wedding was to be on 08/22....so no shower since then (when I was still watching)...LOL.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Hi all!

@Judaline  I answered your question in the book forum, Great American Read, where you asked.

@IlliniGirl88, will be thinking of you wishing you the best.  Hope you don't take a direct hit but it sounds like you might.  Best of luck to you and yours.  Heart   Been there and it's like something out of a horror movie it's so surreal...Could you do an @LoriLori when you check in with the Daysies?  Of course I hope to see you on the Survivor thread if that means you have power!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

keeping you and others in my thoughts for your safety.

I just lost my satallite connection here in Illinois due to heavy rain downfall...but no storms!!

Don't think i'm missing much from our days program...also we are having Florida updates also.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick

right no shower,no food,no getting up and moving around either...lol!

She must be stinky now...lol

Nice to see you posting again...missed you!Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

Nice to see you back again..Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam  Thanks for the thought.  I won't be posting much, but just wanted to answer that question. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@LoriLori

It was just for a cameo but now I want to keep an eye on @IlliniGirl88.  I don't watch anymore.  That stuff with the actor who plays Stefan was one of the last straws, I can't look at the guy now but also I was bored.  Very.  Hope all is well with you, Cowboy!!!!  I some of the people here but not the show!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@LoriLori

It was just for a cameo but now I want to keep an eye on @IlliniGirl88.  I don't watch anymore.  That stuff with the actor who plays Stefan was one of the last straws, I can't look at the guy now but also I was bored.  Very.  Hope all is well with you, Cowboy!!!!  I some of the people here but not the show!

Hi Lori.  I haven't been posting here either.  I'm still watching, but missed you.  It wasn't the same to me  without you here.  You've got me curious though. I must have missed what you're referring to about TC.  Would you mind filling me in on it?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88, hope you don't take a direct hit from this one. I'll look for your updates.

Sorry to hear that the actress who played Caroline Brady has died. I remember her having a speaking part in Will's wedding- kind of a love conquers all speach. After that, I rarely saw her but I liked the way the costume department dressed her.