Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/08/2018

@cowboy sam wrote:

@LoriLori

I feel sad that you needed to trash a actor about a drinking problem..

I case you didn't know it  but....it is now considered a disabilty for Social Security plus other insurance compaines.

@cowboy samit's sad that you would pick this fight.

a)  I am not trashing him.  He trashed himself or, rather, was trashed.  There are hundreds of people who count on each actor to be prepared on set to feed their families.  You don't see them but they're there.  If he showed up for work at an insurance company so drunk they had to call an ambulance would he keep his job?

b)  I would never have answered you, I don't watch the show, I'm out of this thead and more glad of it now, except for this:  alcoholism is not a qualifier for Social Securit disability.   What you wrote isn't true and I'm glad about it.  

I wrote in my post that I wish him well and that he gets sober in rehab.  OTOH he has no right to work at DAYS, he's there at the pleasure of NBC execs and to a lesser extent Corday, and I wouldn't be at all upset if they replaced him permanently.  What he did in his workplace was completely unprofessional and if I ever start watching the show again I would not want to see him anymore.

Valued Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/08/2018

I hope this new EJ is good.  I really liked James Scott and wish he was coming back.  For me, he is hard to replace.