Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

@Judaline wrote:

On the cover of SOD it says, "Ben tells them Will is alive." Huh? How would Ben know?? Was Will in there, too? Did he have amnesia? If you found out toDAY let those of us who didn't have it toDAY know what's going on?

Judaline,  nothing going on even today...Tuesday.  Ben isn't talking without his lawyer...how stupid....maybe by Christmas we may know....

Honored Contributor

@mishka14

sigh...a big let down after watching yesterdays show on my DVR this morning  and then watched today's show!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@mishka14  Thanks, we got DAYS toDAY. Much ado about nothing.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

You know what that means don't you?  That when Chad and Abigail DO get married again, it will be a different dress.  No budget for sets or music, but I bet she has a differen dress.  Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
They are getting married tomorrow!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick/shel, Well, that works. They'll still be sitting there discussing what didn't happen.

Honored Contributor

I wish Ben was sticking around.  He's such a great actor.

Yesterday in St. Luke's -- and I'm sure they had the wedding there because it's the only set that can accomodate that number of guests -- the blocking was so way off it ruined it for me.  The blame goes to the director.  The way JJ and at times Rafe were holding Ben, it was laughable.  You pull your gun and keep him at gunpoint. 

It looked so stupid and whoever said JJ looks like he's read for Jersey Boys, kudos, so true.

Honored Contributor

I've been complaining about Sonny's acting -- he is the weakest link -- and seeing the flashbacks to him and Will, OMG, they both did an amazing job.  Is he not trying or does he need classes or what?  He's so bad it's messing up all his scenes with other people.

Great seeing flashbacks and remembering why Chandler won two Emmys.

They should put that makeup on Abigail every day.

Honored Contributor

Pre-empted on west coast today.  I will have to watch it on NBC-TV full episodes, I guess.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I've been complaining about Sonny's acting -- he is the weakest link -- and seeing the flashbacks to him and Will, OMG, they both did an amazing job.  Is he not trying or does he need classes or what?  He's so bad it's messing up all his scenes with other people.

Great seeing flashbacks and remembering why Chandler won two Emmys.

They should put that makeup on Abigail every day.

Ok so don't everyone jump on me at once, but now I've noticed two actors whose left hands and they way they use them irks me.  Roman's left hand, for some strange reason, I can't even explain why, seems very feminine. Only his left.   Yesterday, I noticed that Sonny used his left hand when trying to be forceful in the delivery of his lines.  Maybe he's a lefty, I have no idea, but it just seemed weaker to me than if he had used his right hand.  @Judaline I agree about Sonny's acting.  I thought Paul was very good yesterday, but the flashbacks of Sonny and Will were fantastic.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Don't forget Hope. She's the first lefty I noticed on the show. The way she holds her pen. Like a hook or something. I can't explain it.