Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

@Shelbelle  Thanks I didn't think of doing that.  I'll go read the summary and then watch it online tomorrow maybe.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle  Thanks I didn't think of doing that.  I'll go read the summary and then watch it online tomorrow maybe.

Very detailed summary on Soaps.com

Trusted Contributor

It's on at 1:07 a.m. in the DFW area.

Esteemed Contributor

There was some pretty good acting going on today. It's up on NBC.com if you want to watch it.

Trusted Contributor

I caught part of the program and Chad told the guest in attendance they were putting off their wedding to help Sonny and Paul, so I don't think anyone got married today thanks to Ben.

Esteemed Contributor

You know what that means don't you?  That when Chad and Abigail DO get married again, it will be a different dress.  No budget for sets or music, but I bet she has a differen dress.  Smiley Very Happy

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  Well, you better believe I would donate that dress to my local St. Vincent de Paul second hand store, given what happened that DAY. So yes, a new dress or you know what they should do? St. Lukes is notorious for bad luck at weddings-just elope and don't tell a soul till you get back. Well, maybe just someone to watch Thomas.

Esteemed Contributor

set up my DVR for 1:07 and no days!  Just DVR'D that tonight show .  So I guess Spe trum didn't get the memo !  Checked on demand and still only Fridays eposoide.  Anyone know hiw fast they put the recent eposoide on?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

set up my DVR for 1:07 and no days!  Just DVR'D that tonight show .  So I guess Spe trum didn't get the memo !  Checked on demand and still only Fridays eposoide.  Anyone know hiw fast they put the recent eposoide on?  

It was up last night on the NBC ap. I watched it at about 8 pm last night.

Trusted Contributor

Neither Hope or Rafe should even be the commissioner.....Hope tried to kill Stefano, thinking that she did, and Rafe helped her cover it up...and leaving him in the abandoned building and blowing it up....now how much sense does that make.....none!

So today was a wasted day on Days....getting no where fast...except we have a would be killer of Stefano as the new commissioner....