Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

I don't think Hope should be the Commissioner she killed Stefano and it seems that's ok in Salem and Rafe he helped her and hid it from everyone wouldn't that be in crime anywhere else?  Abe should have brought in someone new if he couldn't ger Roman. But, then that probably wouldn't have been in the budget to actually hire someone for the role.  I don't think either one of them should have been made the top cop. And speaking of Hope what has she done to her face, I couldn't believe how bad she has looked the last few days like they forgot her makeup.

Honored Contributor

Wow, what a spoiler, I knew part of it, but surely not all of it.

Sami will obviously make her return to give permission to exhume Will's body, she will be on next Fri.

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Big bad Hope..got mad at JJ and demanded his gun,badge,etc turned over to her for putting his gun to Ben's head!!

Hope wants to act like a evil,tough cop now!...so fire Abby,her  cop boy friend, Lanni,etc...lol!

I am confused,  why would Hope fire Abby...???? Does she still work at the Salem PD???

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej  I think Roman was the only official who knew that Hope killed Stefano. (it seems like they exonerated her later and even she believed she hadn't killed him). DAYS has a way of having the guilty not serve time for their crimes. We've seen it over and over again.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I've been complaining about Sonny's acting -- he is the weakest link -- and seeing the flashbacks to him and Will, OMG, they both did an amazing job.  Is he not trying or does he need classes or what?  He's so bad it's messing up all his scenes with other people.

Great seeing flashbacks and remembering why Chandler won two Emmys.

They should put that makeup on Abigail every day.

I agree about Abby's make-up.  That and her smiling more was a huge improvement.  Hope it continues and that they dress her better on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I don't mind Hope as police commissioner as long as she gets an office and  wears a uniform --

(Great start, Abe introducing her to a press conference of two extras playing reporters while she was in the dress for the wedding with her bra showing and then kissed Rafe in front of them)

-- and stops kissing Rafe at work.  Or at all. But definitely at work.

I know Hope came from the wedding, but I "hope" she dresses more appropriately at work as commissioner.  They need to take their romance home--not at work.  I think her being "boss" is going to cause them problems.  Rafe should find someone else anyway.

Honored Contributor

I think when Wayne Northrup was Roman he was a lefty too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle. Sami is not Will's next of kin and her permission would not be sought.  The permission for exhumation would come from Will's husband, Sonny.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - thanks for letting me share Ben!!  I thought you would since we are cyber twins!!!!

That was some spoiler!!!!  Can't wait to see it.  Thanks for sharing it.

@MamaWick - I thought today they said that only Sami or Lucas could give permission to exhume Will's body.  Sonny can't since they were legally separated.

Honored Contributor

Justin made it clear today that only Sami or Lucas can give permission to exhume the body, Sonny does not count since he and Will had a legal separation at the time of his death.