Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

@LoriLori  Thanks for clearing it up for me. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, indeed I am getting it out of Green Bay.  Milwaukee shows it at 1pm CT, so waiting to see if it will be on there, too.  I won't need to watch that feed, but just curious. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

So...Justin is qualified to perform the ceremony?  and St. Luke's is allowing a non-catholic ceremony to be held there?  Color me confused. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure that if Father Louis WAS available, he would not marry Sonny and Paul.  And I'm with @MamaWick about St. Lukes and a non Catholic ceremony.  That being said, I actually watched it on Friday and loved the Doug and Julie scenes, but was very thrown about Hope's face--like she had too many fillers and botox or something--sometimes when she smiled, her face looked very strange.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I'm pretty sure that if Father Louis WAS available, he would not marry Sonny and Paul.  And I'm with @MamaWick about St. Lukes and a non Catholic ceremony.  That being said, I actually watched it on Friday and loved the Doug and Julie scenes, but was very thrown about Hope's face--like she had too many fillers and botox or something--sometimes when she smiled, her face looked very strange.

Hi ya, doc. If Fr. Louis was available I sure hope he wouldn't have.!!! But this is tv, so I guess they do whatever they want. The heck with  how the Church stands  on anything.

I still look at DAYS gone by and cannot figure out what Hope did to look like somebody else toDAY. I don't understand. Jekyl and Hyde.

Honored Contributor

On the cover of SOD it says, "Ben tells them Will is alive." Huh? How would Ben know?? Was Will in there, too? Did he have amnesia? If you found out toDAY let those of us who didn't have it toDAY know what's going on?

Honored Contributor

Hope Ben explains how he knows Will is alive. Maybe he took some kind of souvenir off the body and discovered a lookalikes ID.  I was a bit confused when Abby and Ben were in the darkened church- at first I wondered if it was all taking place in her mind.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Hope Ben explains how he knows Will is alive. Maybe he took some kind of souvenir off the body and discovered a lookalikes ID.  I was a bit confused when Abby and Ben were in the darkened church- at first I wondered if it was all taking place in her mind.

@AuntG  -  I thought the same thing too!  I was surprised my local channel showed it, but it was good toDAY! 

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori  -  I don't want to post anything revealing about toDAYS show, because I know a lot of people didn't get to see it.  Will it be loaded On Demand later today or other cable show for everyone to see?  I'm posting a little spoiler that happened toDAY for you though, but if you don't want to look, that's okay.  It's really not that big of a deal.

Spoiler
Ben DID sign the guest book!
Honored Contributor

It was not on here on the East Coast at 1, but I just read the summary, looks like it was very good!! Looks like we have one couple married, the other not.