Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

Another week closer to sweeps in November.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 10/02

I am guessing we won't be seeing Days today...maybe in the wee hours.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick    I was thinking the same thing.  I don't think it's shown on another station here in NC.  I'll have to watch it online tomorrow I guess. If the show is pre-empted across the nation, does that mean we would see today's show tomorrow?  I never can figure it out.  I don't know if there are set guidelines regarding that or not.

I wish everyone could just be kind and go out and love each other.   It would be a wonderful world if we carried love in our hearts instead of hate.  Blessings to everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08Let's just hope he was absolutely crazy. Not evil.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08, this is the guideliine:  If the preemption goes past the haflway point of the east coast show, the show is preempted then the show will not air on the west coast.  

Honored Contributor

I'm bringing this over from last week's thread because @IlliniGirl88 enjoyed it and I'm hoping others will too, and who can't use something uplifting. 

It's a twitter account called Those Were the Days which every day honors the history of the show by tweeting "on this day" things that will take you down memory lane every single day:

https://twitter.com/Daysofour_lives

Esteemed Contributor

My NBC station out of Green Bay (not corporate owned) is showing its regular program right now, so I might just get today's episode in 20 minutes.  Time will tell. 

Super Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I'm bringing this over from last week's thread because @IlliniGirl88 enjoyed it and I'm hoping others will too, and who can't use something uplifting. 

It's a twitter account called Those Were the Days which every day honors the history of the show by tweeting "on this day" things that will take you down memory lane every single day:

https://twitter.com/Daysofour_lives  Thank you for this, I love it!  It has brought me back to twitter after a long break.  It is so nice to see pictures of Days gone by.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show is not pre-empted, the 12:00 show is airing now in some markets with only ten minutes left to go.  Hopefully each market lets its viewers know how they can watch it.  

ETA:  It's not on here in South Florida where it airs at 1:00 pm, and it's not on Cozi like it is in some places, so hopefully they have it available On Demand later.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

The show is not pre-empted, the 12:00 show is airing now in some markets with only ten minutes left to go.  Hopefully each market lets its viewers know how they can watch it.  

ETA:  It's not on here in South Florida where it airs at 1:00 pm, and it's not on Cozi like it is in some places, so hopefully they have it available On Demand later.

@LoriLori  -  It's on one of my NBC channels in Georgia, watching it now.  I hope everyone gets to see it soon.