Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/24/2018

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Did Hattie have a new marriage license made up, how could she have done that from her hospital bed and under sworn secrecy that she is not Marlena??

@Shelbelle  I don't know how that came about but I think you all saw where Roman was in Doc's room in the attic and swore to her that the marriage between John and Hattie will be "null and void" as soon as it happens.  Then he left her alone again after begging her to wake up because "we all love you"......

Also, Hattie had John sign a marriage license (don't know where or how she got it) and then Abe married them.

I am assuming that everyone's TV went off at the same time - when Sami rushed out of Hattie's room and Hattie says to John "now where were we?"  That was when the "other" stuff started.  I left out a part about Ciara and Tripp because I can't stand watching those kids anymore.

ETA:  BTW - has anyone else noticed the cleavage on Ciara???  Boy, did she ever grow up fast.....

Esteemed Contributor

I swear, there is a wall light that has been in every room, prison cell, hospital room, hallway, etc.....

Has anyone else noticed it?  I see it wherever there is a wall.....  I see it everywhere and it's a wonder it hasn't burned out yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I just remembered the part I left out about Ciara and Tripp.  They showed Ciara packing up all of Ben's stuff in a suitcase and telling Tripp she doesn't know how she could have believed Ben.

What did I miss here???  Since when did Ciara decide to believe her mother and not trust Ben??  Ben didn't give her any reason to think he was lying about setting the fire or anything.  

I decided to put this part in for those who are really interested in the kids in DOOL..... I am not but I just thought about this and don't "get" why Ciara has made a complete turnaround....

Since Shawn has told Rafe that he discovered evidence was planted, we'll see what comes of that......  Hope kept swearing to Rafe that she didn't have anything to do with it.....

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, we know Tripp can be devious. Kayla lost her job because of what he did at the hospital. Patients were at risk because of the medication changes he made. I wouldn't it past him to plant evidence.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Judaline, we know Tripp can be devious. Kayla lost her job because of what he did at the hospital. Patients were at risk because of the medication changes he made. I wouldn't it past him to plant evidence.

@AuntG  Aha I think you have hit the nail on the head.  I never thought of Tripp being the culprit.  Thanks for bringing that up.  I don't pay much attention to them but of course - you're right.... Who else could it be??  Who else would care?  Tripp wants Ben out of the way so he can have Ciara.....  It's so logical now.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Hmmmmm..........................

Honored Contributor

Nicole and Xander both return on Oct 9.

Kyke Lowder will be playing the role of Rex Brady.

Respected Contributor

Okay, everyone, here's some serious scoop so listen up!!!

I know two very nice guys, Keith and Paul, who head up very good, legit fan clubs for many of our Days celebs and set up trips and events that include our celebs and oftentimes celebs from other soaps.  This weekend, there is an event in the Boston area that included Vincent Irrizary ("Deimos"), Robert Scott Wilson ("Ben") and Eric Martsolf ("Brady").  (Check out Star Struck Fan Events)

I asked Keith to ask Robert ("Ben") what that maroon schedule is that's been posted on the fridge in the teens' loft.  Well, we finally have an answer!

Drumroll, please..........!

The maroon schedule is actually a crew schedule.

And now we know!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Now, I can sleep well at night.  LOL  

Thanks for that - I always wondered what it was and why was it always there.  

Honored Contributor

Well..we know that someone will walk in Marlena's room   to save her...and i think it will be ..

Sami  and yes she will save her mom!!!

Hattie will be tod she and John aren't leaglly married..blaba blab  and off she goes again!

I watched online the missed show..about Vic,Maggie and whats' her name?...i about fell off my chair at Vic's one liners.....lol!

Maggie callingNicole...blah,blah...lol

Kate when are you going to get good and mad and take down Gabi???i didn't think so....i'm tired of that same ole,same old story line og Gabi's!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."