Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/24/2018

You would think that with every news channel carrying the hearing NBC could have NOT shown it just so our recorders could have recorded the show? We could watch it later or in the morning if we would have been able to record it. I hate NBC anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

The Young and Restless just posted on Facebook that their episode was preempted today and would be shown tomorrow.

Hoping the same applies to DAYS.

I'm hoping the same thing.  Seeing that the hearing is on every channel that would mean no area is able to view Days so therefore it couldn't have been aired today.  I'm hoping tomorrow's show will be today's show 

Honored Contributor

I tuned in long enough to see if there was a notification that Days will be shown late tonight or early a.m., but nothing.  They could at least let us know.  I hope DOOL is on tomorrow with today's episode.  If not, guess I'll have to check NBC for full episodes.  I think I am behind about 3 episodes.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's episode (9/27/18) is on the NBC App.  I'm surprised they didn't just air it tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

Today's episode (9/27/18) is on the NBC App.  I'm surprised they didn't just air it tomorrow.

@smileshannon  Oh Goody... I'll watch it on my phone.  Did y'all notice yesterDAY, when Eric was sitting in the Pub, talking to Roman, he was crying and his nose was running.  He wiped it with his hand and then put his hand up to his mouth.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@smileshannon wrote:

@smileshannon  Oh Goody... I'll watch it on my phone.  Did y'all notice yesterDAY, when Eric was sitting in the Pub, talking to Roman, he was crying and his nose was running.  He wiped it with his hand and then put his hand up to his mouth.  LOL

@sophiamarie  Hey, it's ME again!  Yes!  I saw that!!  I also saw that the cash register STILL says $29.37.  It's been like that for the longest time.  No one ever pays at The Pub.  

Why is Roman wearing his shirts like that, over another shirt?  Is he trying to disguise a gut?  My hubby's far from a fashion plate, but he'd cringe if I told him to wear a shirt like that.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe that is a working cash register, and think it is only there as part of the "charming" decor.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

So I just finished watching toDAY on my phone  

Sami talked Harold into letting her to into the tunnel to look for Kristen.  He agreed and she went down there and into the cell and no Kristen.  Of course, the door slammed shut and now Sami is locked in the cell with the cot.

At the end, Maggie is seen calling Nicole and telling her "we have to talk".... Eric had gone to see Maggie about Nic (and then I must have dozed off)....

Sami was all dressed up in a nice black outfit, hair freshly blow-dryed and nicely made up.  Abigail is still in that grey knitted dress -  so what DAY is it?????

Methinks Jen and Eve are going to be "single" again.  Too bad - so sad.  Jen and her big mouth.....

Hope I didn't spoil anything.  I don't know if this show is going to be on tomorrow.  Oh well, so I gave y'all a heads-up.... LOL

Respected Contributor

Are you kidding me?  They just cut into DAYS in the last 10 minutes of the show.

Trusted Contributor

Ridiculous..ready for this to be over