Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/18

I remember Doug and Julie like this....

IMG_2229.JPG

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  Thanks for the pic.  I remember them that way too.  They've both aged well. 

Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

I remember Doug and Julie like this....

IMG_2229.JPG

best. days. romance. ever!

Esteemed Contributor

Wait a second here.  First, Nicole was working with/for Eric because she had to do "community service"..... Now she's finished with that, so she decides to work at the hosptal???  Who hired her??  Is this a real job with a salary??    If Eric needed help that badly, then why doesn't he have a regular full-time person working with/for him??  People just decided they want to work at the hospital, so they walk in and have a job?  LOL

I thought she wanted to be a mom so badly - now she has Holly what??  4 hours?? and she is going back to work?  Is Brady the nanny?  Who is supposed to take care of the kids?  How stupid is this?  Brady spends all his time drinking.  He can't be trusted to baby-sit anyway.

Now that Chloe is back in the picture, where is Parker?  I know he's with his g/mother, but this isn't a normal situation.  Chloe just moves back to Salem and decides to buy a club?  No plan for her son?  Wha?????

I think I need some sleep.  

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

What does Brady do all day?  He's always available.  I'd take anything except him hanging around doing nothing, always available when people come over -- I'd rather see him on the couch watching tv and eating popcorn with Sheila.  Brady, do something, anything.  You're a bore!

@LoriLori  Not only is Brady always around, EVERYONE ALWAYS STANDS TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER!   When people come to my house, we always sit.  No one stands in the center of a room to talk to one another.  Only in Salem.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Wait a second here.  First, Nicole was working with/for Eric because she had to do "community service"..... Now she's finished with that, so she decides to work at the hosptal???  Who hired her??  Is this a real job with a salary??    If Eric needed help that badly, then why doesn't he have a regular full-time person working with/for him??  People just decided they want to work at the hospital, so they walk in and have a job?  LOL

I thought she wanted to be a mom so badly - now she has Holly what??  4 hours?? and she is going back to work?  Is Brady the nanny?  Who is supposed to take care of the kids?  How stupid is this?  Brady spends all his time drinking.  He can't be trusted to baby-sit anyway.

Now that Chloe is back in the picture, where is Parker?  I know he's with his g/mother, but this isn't a normal situation.  Chloe just moves back to Salem and decides to buy a club?  No plan for her son?  Wha?????

@sophiamarie  OMG your post was a riot!!!  It's good to laugh this early in the morning!   So Eric and Nicole work at the Horton Center, wherever that it, I'm honestly not that sure, but I don't think it's supposed to be the hospital.  (Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.)  From the way Corday re-uses that one set, it's been everyone's office, everywhere.   I like how you asked if Brady was the nanny!!!  Nicole completed her community service and liked "giving back to the community" so Eric hired her.  She writes grants and stuff.  What I'd like to know is what does Eric do there all day long?  He's always scribbling in a notebook and his desk is pretty clear of office-y things.  I can't honestly say I've ever noticed a computer on his desk.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  OMG your post was a riot!!!  It's good to laugh this early in the morning!   So Eric and Nicole work at the Horton Center, wherever that it, I'm honestly not that sure, but I don't think it's supposed to be the hospital.  (Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.)  From the way Corday re-uses that one set, it's been everyone's office, everywhere.   I like how you asked if Brady was the nanny!!!  Nicole completed her community service and liked "giving back to the community" so Eric hired her.  She writes grants and stuff.  What I'd like to know is what does Eric do there all day long?  He's always scribbling in a notebook and his desk is pretty clear of office-y things.  I can't honestly say I've ever noticed a computer on his desk.

She writes grants and stuff?? That's why everyone at 'the center' misses her? That's why she was so invaluable to the clients? I thought she was counseling them. This is why she left her baby? I guess everyone's values are different. I sure don't get this.

Honored Contributor

So DAYS has now become the first soap to make its own emoji app.  It's super cute. 

Trouble is not a single person with whom I text watches the show LOL.  But if you have friends or family who do watch it's adorable, and a bargain at 99 cents.  

http://doolmojiapp.com/

The real good news in here is that this represents a financial investment in the future of our show.  Taken with negotiating a deal with Comcast to make the show available for the first time On Demand, and with two weeks of rising ratings, I don't think it's a stretch to say this represents a commitment on the part of NBC and Sony to keep DAYS going.

Honored Contributor

Sr. VP for Corday Productions and Co-Executive Producer of the show Greg Meng talking to SOD about the emoji app:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/status-symbols/

Looks like fun.

Honored Contributor

OMgosh, another bad show. When Abe told Nicole that maybe she shouldn't be working with Eric every day for hours at a time, it looked like a lightbulb went off over her head. It should have had the word DUH under it. I thought she was smart. But she is clueless. Really dumb.

Chloe and Julie. I thought Myron and Chloe were good-Julie overacted. I don't like Chloe or Julie so I guess I'll have to stop going to TBD or whatever they're going to call it. Didn't the spoiler say it would be Doug's Place?  Shows you can't trust spoilers.

I assume Abby is going to tell Chad, 'not until we're married.' So many couples think it's cute to do that, when it's really............not.

Lucas stole the show again. Doesn't an alcoholic want to stop drinking before he goes to meetings or to a rehab center??? Lucas doesn't want to stop drinking. They're going to have to wait until he does. If you brought him there in handcuffs do you really think he would go with the program?? Of course not.