Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/18

@mishka14 wrote:

Today on Days.....BORING.....I almost went to sleep....they made it seem that Will was not real today....Lucas would not give him a hug, and he did go from one location to another without walking there, like a spirit would do....but I am guessing he was real and let his dad think he wasn't......he had his phone on him and maybe he will fing a photo of him on it...LOL!     (or was that the bottle of booze?)

@mishka14, I loved today!  Just seeing different people talking, being friends, having real conversations, in different rooms is so refreshing. 

There was poignancy with Will and humor and wow Lucas remembers he has a daughter named Allie which gives me hope Sami will bring her back to Salem.  

I liked the humor with the grooms, Chad was charming.  And  I liked the conversation between Gabi and Abigail even though I don't like the actress playing Abigail.

The only thing I don't get is why they're pretending Sonny and Paul can be married in the church.  It makes no sense, surely they could have been married somewhere else.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I wish they'd get a new Abigail.  I miss the old one, she was so great.  Hopefully this one gets better with time because she's super low energy and has no chemistry with Chad.

I prefer the other Abigail.  This is one is just too blah for me, even in her make-up and clothing.  I know she can't control how she is styled or made up, but between that and her acting, I can't get used to her.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  I like Abigail. She's very laid back, natural-real. The old Abby had more fire, I think. I still remember her in the closet with EJ. She wasn't laid back then, that's for sure. I will say this. I can only take so much of her scenes and I don't know what that is. Boring comes to mind, lol. Beautiful coloring. It's a shame they don't play it up more. 

I wish they'd let the Abigail character look (hair, makeup) like the REAL Marci Miller.   She looks great in her "real life" photos.   Why are they making her so drab?  I wonder.  

Honored Contributor

@mishka14  That was so phony, having Will stand like a statue so we would not be sure if he was real or an illusion. We didn't fall for it, Corday. We know the truth!

The dress is still on Gabi. Somebody needs to go in there and rip it off her. Sneak in, find her dressing room, and rip away. Please. do us all a favor. Who here lives in CA? 

Bad colors on Abs toDAY. And yes, JJ looks good in a beard. 

I believe Jen is letting the gray come in. It's so close to her platinum hair that she can get away with it. I loved the back of it toDAY.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline:   I am hoping Will is an illusion. The character has been gone too long from the show to just suddenly be back. They haven't gone to him once since he was killed and buried to keep him part of the show. It doesn't make sense no matter how good the writing to bring him back other than an illusion helping Lucus, Sonny and maybe Samie when she returns,  just like they have done with Daniel.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Is it Will or an apparition?  I believe it is Will.

I believe today it was Lucas's drunken apparition but that the real Will is coming.

Esteemed Contributor

On last week's thread, I said Will was an apparition but I was shot down.

Oh well, I guess there are certain standards for certain people.  I don't usually give myself credit for things I say that turn out to be true - but maybe I'll start doing that.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I hope that your spoiler is wrong....  I would prefer that. he transferes to a different college and leaves the show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Listening to Sonny talking toDAY, to Chad, he sounded so .......so much like he was acting.  It didn't ring true. Every sentence sounded like an announcement. I don't know, I just didn't like him toDAY. I don't think he's feelin' it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

On last week's thread, I said Will was an apparition but I was shot down.

Oh well, I guess there are certain standards for certain people.  I don't usually give myself credit for things I say that turn out to be true - but maybe I'll start doing that.

I said it, too. Some posters agreed, some didn't.