Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/18

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

I don't want to see Brady go crazy or drink. How about if he is acts normal for a while and actually does some work.  

Besides 

Spoiler
Ben breaks out of the institution, I think we'll see him on Friday.  

With that and Kate Mansi's amazing performance as Abigail that's enough crazy to last me a long time.

@LoriLori  -  RE: Spoiler - Ooh, that's going to be good, can't wait for that! 

I WANT ANNE BACK!!!  I WANT ANNE BACK!!!  Lucas needs a fun love interest who'll dote on him and breathe some life back into him.  She'd also be funny putting Sami in her place, when she does her brief return.  You know Sami is going to be all over Lucas, chastising him for drinking and whatever she feels like harping about.  Anne would have none of that.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

Today on Days.....BORING.....I almost went to sleep....they made it seem that Will was not real today....Lucas would not give him a hug, and he did go from one location to another without walking there, like a spirit would do....but I am guessing he was real and let his dad think he wasn't......he had his phone on him and maybe he will fing a photo of him on it...LOL!     (or was that the bottle of booze?)

@mishka14, I loved today!  Just seeing different people talking, being friends, having real conversations, in different rooms is so refreshing. 

There was poignancy with Will and humor and wow Lucas remembers he has a daughter named Allie which gives me hope Sami will bring her back to Salem.  

I liked the humor with the grooms, Chad was charming.  And  I liked the conversation between Gabi and Abigail even though I don't like the actress playing Abigail.

The only thing I don't get is why they're pretending Sonny and Paul can be married in the church.  It makes no sense, surely they could have been married somewhere else.

@LoriLori. I think the same thing about sonny and Paul  being married in a Catholic Church.  Also taking Pre Cana which is suppose to be for man/women and teaches you about married life , having children etc.  I remember going for it .  Do t feel the Catholic Church would concil a same sex couple.  Maybe other religions would though I do t know about that.  I would feel it could only be a civil ceremony.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

Today on Days.....BORING.....I almost went to sleep....they made it seem that Will was not real today....Lucas would not give him a hug, and he did go from one location to another without walking there, like a spirit would do....but I am guessing he was real and let his dad think he wasn't......he had his phone on him and maybe he will fing a photo of him on it...LOL!     (or was that the bottle of booze?)

@mishka14, I loved today!  Just seeing different people talking, being friends, having real conversations, in different rooms is so refreshing. 

There was poignancy with Will and humor and wow Lucas remembers he has a daughter named Allie which gives me hope Sami will bring her back to Salem.  

I liked the humor with the grooms, Chad was charming.  And  I liked the conversation between Gabi and Abigail even though I don't like the actress playing Abigail.

The only thing I don't get is why they're pretending Sonny and Paul can be married in the church.  It makes no sense, surely they could have been married somewhere else.

@LoriLori. I think the same thing about sonny and Paul  being married in a Catholic Church.  Also taking Pre Cana which is suppose to be for man/women and teaches you about married life , having children etc.  I remember going for it .  Do t feel the Catholic Church would concil a same sex couple.  Maybe other religions would though I do t know about that.  I would feel it could only be a civil ceremony.

@Kitty Galore, I wasn't making a moral argument.  Lots of gay couples have kids, and pre cana could be tweaked to benefit everyone getting married or living together.  My only intention was to point out it's a glaring error since it's not allowed, so it was foolish of them to pretend it is.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I can't stand the wet kisses between Chad and Abby.  They are always wiping their mouths.  What is wrong with them????

She says "we can't even play with Thomas until the nanny comes home"  What is THAT all about???

@sophiamarie  Know what also drives me crazy when those two kiss?  Abigail smiles and starts to laugh.  Like it's cute or something.  Must be method acting or something they teach you in acting school.  Maybe the same school taught Chad to stutter and stammer.