Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 09/18

Is it Will or an apparition?  I believe it is Will.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/18

@MamaWick   I do too!!    Well, I am hoping anyway!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Is it Will or an apparition?  I believe it is Will.

I'd like to see real Will back.  I liked Chandler and would like to see him added to the storyline in some way.   I'd also like to see Jen Lilley back because I really grew to like her with Brady and thought her acting was very good.   

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
It's Will.
Honored Contributor

I wish they'd get a new Abigail.  I miss the old one, she was so great.  Hopefully this one gets better with time because she's super low energy and has no chemistry with Chad.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  I like Abigail. She's very laid back, natural-real. The old Abby had more fire, I think. I still remember her in the closet with EJ. She wasn't laid back then, that's for sure. I will say this. I can only take so much of her scenes and I don't know what that is. Boring comes to mind, lol. Beautiful coloring. It's a shame they don't play it up more. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori  I like Abigail. She's very laid back, natural-real. The old Abby had more fire, I think. I still remember her in the closet with EJ. She wasn't laid back then, that's for sure. I will say this. I can only take so much of her scenes and I don't know what that is. Boring comes to mind, lol. Beautiful coloring. It's a shame they don't play it up more. 

@Judaline,  wish she could just dial it up.  If I understand what you mean about "laid back, natural-real," I liked her best last week in the scene with Chad in the church when they were sitting in a pew together.  She was natural in that scene, they seemed like a real couple.  

Trusted Contributor

Today on Days.....BORING.....I almost went to sleep....they made it seem that Will was not real today....Lucas would not give him a hug, and he did go from one location to another without walking there, like a spirit would do....but I am guessing he was real and let his dad think he wasn't......he had his phone on him and maybe he will fing a photo of him on it...LOL!     (or was that the bottle of booze?)

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline,  wish she could just dial it up.  If I understand what you mean about "laid back, natural-real," I liked her best last week in the scene with Chad in the church when they were sitting in a pew together.  She was natural in that scene, they seemed like a real couple.  

When Abigail is on I usually fall asleep...LOL!   I prefer the other one too.

QVC Customer Care