Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/17/2018

I'm not caught up to the episode where Kayla gives  Gabi the sleeping pills.  Kayla also has time to be a pharmacist too!!   Is there anyone else working at that hospital?  They need to bring Maxine back too.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll bet dollars to donuts that Gabi called Stefan, who is the one who "made" Kayla get those pills for Gabi.  After all, Kayla is now under Stefan's thumb because of Steve's eye, so she will do anything to save her husband's eye.

I thought about this earlier and I'll bet I'm pretty close to solving the problem.  Stefan threatened Kayla and she got those pills.  Remember, she didn't look too happy when she handed them over to Gabi.  The whole thing was kind of strange.

Any other ideas out there???  I'm open to them....

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie  Don't think Gabi called Stefan. Kayla was too nice to Gabi when she handed her the pills.  I haven't figured out who she called yet unless it was Kate since they are working together.

Honored Contributor

I think Gabi said she wanted the same pills that she took when she was preggers-I took it to mean Kayla prescribed them back then.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to know how Gabi schlepped Abigail upstairs to get her into bed.  Did I miss something in between?    Abi was out like a light bulb - so how did that happen?

Again, since when is Sweetness the PCP of every resident in Salem?  Gabi just goes up to the nursing station and asks for sleeping pills (or whatever) and Kayla just gets them from "somewhere" and gives them to her?  Somehow, there's a hole in that story.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Just read that Tyler Christopher is taking time-off from his role as Stefan and another actor is coming in to play the part for a while.  Of course we won't see this until next year.  I don't like the role they created for him at all.  JMO

----------------

I'm not one to read between the lines, but I have a feeling there is more to this. He just hasn't been looking right to me lately. Maybe has "Salemitus" which could mean addiction, workplace issues, health or mental problems.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Just read that Tyler Christopher is taking time-off from his role as Stefan and another actor is coming in to play the part for a while.  Of course we won't see this until next year.  I don't like the role they created for him at all.  JMO

With any luck maybe they will decide to keep the new actor. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so over the Bonnie/Lucas story now  and her side kick needs to leave also!

Why can't Kate ever do the right thing and expose Gabi for what she has been doing????

Hattie...sigh..well i walked outside when she was talking about getting married right away to John....just didn't want to listen to her!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brandon Barash formerly Johnny on GH is the actor who is taking Stefan's place temporarily. Soaps.com says Tyler is taking personal time off.

Also Thaao is reportedly back on the set taping.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  This is very unusual. I hate to see TC go. I love him. Just read that he might be needing more surgery on his left arm, which is being rebuilt? It also said that the new Abigail will be coming on about this time-will that be 6 months from now?