Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

@Judaline wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

OK now, how to contaminate a crime scene 101: call for a blanket to cover the body! Rafe, Rafe, you should know better!

Yeah, but what's the difference, the kid walked into the crime scene, took off the necktie (did the SPD even see it???) hugged her and it was contamination city.

Yup.  And yes, Jud, you are funny today and every day.

Rafe is so sexy when he's being a detective.  And Galen seems like he's putting everything into it again, for a while he's been reciting his lines in his sleep.

I have to hand it to the actress who plays Eve.  She was great today even though I can't stand her.

And I have finally come to really really like nuChad.  So much so that that's the last time I will refer to him as nuChad.

I read a theory today that Chase is the killer, trying to set up his dad.  Another that Rafe is the killer (noooooo!) trying to ensure he's never caught.  It's kinda great that the show has us thinking again (but remember, don't think too hard LOL).

Esteemed Contributor

Ha ha chase the killer. I think Clyde is behind Paige but someone else offed Serena. The show is really keeping us guessing. Before you read the spoilers and there was no suprise.
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Eager2Learn wrote:

OK now, how to contaminate a crime scene 101: call for a blanket to cover the body! Rafe, Rafe, you should know better!

Yeah, but what's the difference, the kid walked into the crime scene, took off the necktie (did the SPD even see it???) hugged her and it was contamination city.

Yup.  And yes, Jud, you are funny today and every day.

Rafe is so sexy when he's being a detective.  And Galen seems like he's putting everything into it again, for a while he's been reciting his lines in his sleep.

I have to hand it to the actress who plays Eve.  She was great today even though I can't stand her.

And I have finally come to really really like nuChad.  So much so that that's the last time I will refer to him as nuChad.

I read a theory today that Chase is the killer, trying to set up his dad.  Another that Rafe is the killer (noooooo!) trying to ensure he's never caught.  It's kinda great that the show has us thinking again (but remember, don't think too hard LOL).

ITA, lori, especially with the part about me Cat Happy

Chase, huh? Hmmm......if that's the case, then the game's afoot. I've been on the wrong track completely.

Why, thank you, snow. 

Esteemed Contributor

Chase?  LOL...since he hasn't been aged yet, that is unlikely, but certainly thought provoking. 

Actually, Rafe crossed my mind today as the killer, but you have to have motive and I don't think Rafe would have a motive...not even to set up Chad. 

My money is still on Clyde.  Someone mentioned that Abigal would not be a victim since she is pregnant.  However with Clyde, it might be about the fact that Ben and Jordan's mother died while pregnant and perhaps Clyde, deep down inside, doesn't want Ben all that happy after all. 

When Chad woke up on his hotel room floor, I had deja vu about "nighttime Hope."

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Even though I can't stand Eve as a character, I felt sorry for her as the actress did a great job today.  I just hope that Eve and JJ don't have grief s#x.  Surely after Sami and EJ the writers wouldn't go there again, would they?

Esteemed Contributor

I think Eve is going to have grief sex, yes...but with Justin. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I think Eve is going to have grief sex, yes...but with Justin. 

Oh, yes, I posted that a few days ago, already been confirmed.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Chase?  LOL...since he hasn't been aged yet, that is unlikely, but certainly thought provoking. 

Actually, Rafe crossed my mind today as the killer, but you have to have motive and I don't think Rafe would have a motive...not even to set up Chad. 

My money is still on Clyde.  Someone mentioned that Abigal would not be a victim since she is pregnant.  However with Clyde, it might be about the fact that Ben and Jordan's mother died while pregnant and perhaps Clyde, deep down inside, doesn't want Ben all that happy after all. 

When Chad woke up on his hotel room floor, I had deja vu about "nighttime Hope."

Don't forget, dear Abby isn't carrying Ben's baby.  Since she's coming into a very expensive piece of property, he'll let her live.  Wonder what drug Clyde is using to make Chad "forget"?

Respected Contributor

Clyde makes a terrific villian. As for Bo and Steve coming back, I will be bored as I never liked them or their story lines. There are some characters I wish they would get rid of. Adriene comes to mind and Jennifer for good measure. Not looking forward to the aging of all the kids and their teen drama.

After watching for 30 years hopefully it will get better....

Thanks to all for keeping me updated. I really appreciated it.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Clyde makes a terrific villian. As for Bo and Steve coming back, I will be bored as I never liked them or their story lines. There are some characters I wish they would get rid of. Adriene comes to mind and Jennifer for good measure. Not looking forward to the aging of all the kids and their teen drama.

After watching for 30 years hopefully it will get better....

Thanks to all for keeping me updated. I really appreciated it.

Agree, except for Jen. She's such a big part of DAYS I think we should keep her.

I will hate to see Clyde caught because then he'll be gone and I've really grown to like the two faced thug. I loved the way JJ almost attacked him for killing Paige which I don't think he did. Not sure on that one. And someone said he was giving Chad a drug? When? 

I of course felt sorry for Eve. Perhaps this will change her-or make her even more vindictive. We'll see. Justin will be a convenience for her.