Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Jud...before it was the Brady Pub, it was the Brady Fish Market. 

I rest my case.

BTW, there's a muppet named Beauregard. If the shoe fits.

Woman LOL  ahahahahaa!  Oh thank you !  Made my morning , !!!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Bo, you know that was one heck of a debut yesterDAY-it's a tough act to follow. Maybe toDAY instead of just a grunt, we could get something more?

The buildup this 'Bo's back Sept. 8th' thing kills me. What a joke.

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't that the cutest dorm room ever????  I mean, the bed was made and such a nice big shower??   It didn't look like she shared it with anyone else either.  I have been in 5 dorm rooms in my life and none of them looked like that after being lived in.  LOL

Okay, NOW I'll check my brains at the door.  I still say that was a bad caulking job.  I only say that because we just re-did a bathroom here and one of my boys and husband couldn't get over how "each one" did such a great job.  LOL - They both took credit so I really don't know which one did it.

Lori, I do think the tie was staged.  Usually, when a person is strangled, don't their eyes bulge out and their tongue sticks out???  I watch too much Alfred Hitchc*ck.   

Esteemed Contributor

I looked up the name Beauregard and it's French for "beautiful outlook".

Esteemed Contributor

What did Paige see that was so important?   All she saw was Chad leave the club looking mad.  Didn't all the customers in the club see the same thing?  This makes her an important witness for Rafe?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So are we to assume with Clydes reaction to jj  he is the one that killed Paige. Another good show today. Love seeing Rafe back at being a cop.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

So are we to assume with Clydes reaction to jj  he is the one that killed Paige. Another good show today. Love seeing Rafe back at being a cop.

Nah, that doesn't mean Clyde did it. He just wants JJ to think that so he'll be very afraid.

twin, there was something, and it wasn't a big deal, that Paige had to tell JJ-  I can't bring it to mind, but it was so small that when she called him and told him she wanted to meet with him, I wondered, why bother, no big deal.  Wish I could remember.

I wouldn't wish what happened toDAY on anyone, not even on Eve. The worst.

I think more than half the cast was on today. 

What are they giving Bo? Truth serum in a pill? What's he going to do with his stash, drug a guard? If it would make me sleep thru that nightmare, I'd take it. My kingdom for a blanket.

Valued Contributor

OK now, how to contaminate a crime scene 101: call for a blanket to cover the body! Rafe, Rafe, you should know better!

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

OK now, how to contaminate a crime scene 101: call for a blanket to cover the body! Rafe, Rafe, you should know better!

Yeah, but what's the difference, the kid walked into the crime scene, took off the necktie (did the SPD even see it???) hugged her and it was contamination city.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Jud...before it was the Brady Pub, it was the Brady Fish Market. 

I rest my case.

BTW, there's a muppet named Beauregard. If the shoe fits.

Jud, you are too funny!!!!!