Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

Jud, I would never take it the wrong way, especially with so much speculation and no genuine spoilers.  I'm pretty sure DR has been 100 percent right and that's because there are two people connected to insiders there, but even they are very very careful what they let out lest their sources dry up.

What I read said that there's more than one murderer.  Seems like there is a serial killer but also at least one other murderer whose crime is not connected to that of the serial killer.  Two murderers!  Three murderers? You get a murderer and you get a murderer and you get a murderer!  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, I would never take it the wrong way, especially with so much speculation and no genuine spoilers.  I'm pretty sure DR has been 100 percent right and that's because there are two people connected to insiders there, but even they are very very careful what they let out lest their sources dry up.

What I read said that there's more than one murderer.  Seems like there is a serial killer but also at least one other murderer whose crime is not connected to that of the serial killer.  Two murderers!  Three murderers? You get a murderer and you get a murderer and you get a murderer!  

Well, if that's true, it's very clever. Clever murderers kill innocent people, THEN they kill their main target and the police are thrown off. But the SPD is always thrown off, so it doesn't make a difference. Just kidding. 

My source says Chad is the main suspect in the second murder, so that shows how dumb they are. This is all just because he's a DiMera I suppose.  Wake up, Abe, Roman et al. But heck, if they couldn't find one of their own (BO) how could they find a murderer who walks among them? It took Patch coming in from NYC to start a search for Bo. So there's a lot happening in Salem this week but then you know what happens-we're left with the doldrums. But it's better than the gholbluts, eh lori?

Honored Contributor

Hahahahahaha.  You tickle my funnybone.

It's pretty obvious someone is setting up Chad.  But who?  Clyde?  Ben?  Andre?  

It's been a long time since we had a mystery where it wasn't perfectly obvious who done it -- cough cough Marlena in the dumbest resolution of a story ever, although I am in fact writing this from melaswen.  Hey I just figured out Wen is New spelled backward.  Duh!  I'm always the last to know LOL.)

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Hahahahahaha.  You tickle my funnybone.

It's pretty obvious someone is setting up Chad.  But who?  Clyde?  Ben?  Andre?  

It's been a long time since we had a mystery where it wasn't perfectly obvious who done it -- cough cough Marlena in the dumbest resolution of a story ever, although I am in fact writing this from melaswen.  Hey I just figured out Wen is New spelled backward.  Duh!  I'm always the last to know LOL.)

Melaswen. How do you even remember the name? How 'bout we all forget the name. What a bust that was, but I kept watching. Ignorant fool I told myself.

I have two appts. toDAY. Swell, I miss the return of Bo. Did I read it right? Did you say you missed him? Whew, not me. After reading about him IRL I was disgusted with him and all the lies the producers told that didn't corroborate what he said. Anyway, I can't help having a person's personal persona (say that 3X FAST) affect me when I watch them onscreen. It usually goes away so I'll have to get back to you on this one. I'm working on this because it just isn't right I should feel like this-get over it, Jud.

Honored Contributor

I remember Melaswen because it's New Salem spelled backwards which is just so foolish.  But the deaths were fabulous.  Tony and the tiger!  Cassie in the pinata!  Alice choked to death on her donuts.  Loved all the deaths but the solution was beyond stupid.

No, wasn't me said I miss Bo.  Can't stand the actor.  Don't know who has missed Bo less, me or Hope.

Honored Contributor

Jud, sorry, I'm shaken up...forgot to wish you good luck on your appointments.  Hope it all comes out well.

I know you DVR the show but POP TV also comes in very handy.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, sorry, I'm shaken up...forgot to wish you good luck on your appointments.  Hope it all comes out well.

I know you DVR the show but POP TV also comes in very handy.  

Thank you, lori, and I presume always that you are good unless I hear differently? No news is good news and hope your reconstruction/remodeling thing-y is done soon. Don't ya just love chaos? So great on the nerves Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

So who will Eve blame for Paige's death?  Probably JJ since if Paige had gone to Stanford, she would not have been in Salem. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So who will Eve blame for Paige's death?  Probably JJ since if Paige had gone to Stanford, she would not have been in Salem. 

RIP, Paige......you know I think it is Clyde who had her killed....I bet she saw him leave the club right after Chad and Serena but was afraid to say anything because of knowing Clyde is the one who is threating JJ....

Eve will blame every single person in Salem for Paige's death....even Father Eric,  but never herself......I wish Eve had been murdered instead...

I think Clyde will be behind every murder in Salem....bet he is behind Bo in the dirty prison too....Bo must have been getting too close to big info on Stefano.....JMO>>>>

Trusted Contributor

@grandpaRM wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

RIP, Paige......you know I think it is Clyde who had her killed....I bet she saw him leave the club right after Chad and Serena but was afraid to say anything because of knowing Clyde is the one who is threating JJ....

Eve will blame every single person in Salem for Paige's death....even Father Eric,  but never herself......I wish Eve had been murdered instead...

I think Clyde will be behind every murder in Salem....bet Stefano is behind Bo in the dirty prison too....Bo must have been getting too close to big info on Stefano.....JMO........