Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

Stupid golf.  No DAYS on Monday.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

Guess I will do some more Fall decorating.   I just wouldn't be able to stand the excitement of telivised golf.Smiley Frustrated

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

that's weird cause my guide on the tv says days is on from 1:00 to 1:30 , then Golf.   Have to check it out tomorrow.  Don't know how it can be on for just 1/2 hour  

Honored Contributor

Whoops, I've been replying on the old thread.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to Paige being murdered tomorrow or the nextr day.

Yay!  Just read Bo is not back for good.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

So glad Bo is not back permanently.  

Can't imagine Eve staying in Salem if Paige gets murdered.   She will go nuts.   Wasn't she supposted to go after Jen - making her think she was crazy like Laura?   What happened to that storyline?

Honored Contributor

Once again when Eve gets the bad news, she will be looking for physical comfort, this time from Justin.

Adrienne breaks up with Lucas this week.  This week we learn more about what Aiden is up to, as Hope accepts his proposal.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

So glad Bo is not back permanently.  

Can't imagine Eve staying in Salem if Paige gets murdered.   She will go nuts.   Wasn't she supposted to go after Jen - making her think she was crazy like Laura?   What happened to that storyline?

Sadly, she stays.  The only good part of that is educated speculation says she gets involved not with Rafe, but with his father.  As long as she keeps her mitts (and they really are big enough to be baseball gloves) off my Rafe I will tolerate her.  But I'll never like her and they can't make me.

Honored Contributor

Pretty soon we'll be seeing the debut of America's Next Top Model winner Sal Stowers as Lani.

Let's see, Abe and Theo are the only blacks left on the show (Maxine has taken off for prime time, but since she wasn't on contract she'll just disappear) so let's all try and guess who she's related to?  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

lori, don't take this the wrong way, but your source has been wrong a number of times. I just read that there is a second murder and more to come and you said it's not a serial murderer. If it's Paige coming up, that's ok with me, altho I know I'll have to endure flash backs for quite a while.