Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/07/2015

@grandpaRM wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

So who will Eve blame for Paige's death?  Probably JJ since if Paige had gone to Stanford, she would not have been in Salem. 

RIP, Paige......you know I think it is Clyde who had her killed....I bet she saw him leave the club right after Chad and Serena but was afraid to say anything because of knowing Clyde is the one who is threating JJ....

Eve will blame every single person in Salem for Paige's death....even Father Eric,  but never herself......I wish Eve had been murdered instead...

I think Clyde will be behind every murder in Salem....bet he is behind Bo in the dirty prison too....Bo must have been getting too close to big info on Stefano.....JMO>>>>

sorry I mean Stefano is behind Bo in prison......tried to edit the other one,  not liking these new format...

Esteemed Contributor

Fellow DAYsies:  I have a stupid question.  If that was indeed Bo we saw lying in squalor, eating crumbs, then why isn't he just skin and bones and WHO is cutting his hair???  I mean, he should have hair down to his a$$ and a beard to match.  After all, it HAS been years, right?  The first thing I noticed was that his hair was nicely coiffed.  Oh well - just an observation.  Have a good one.

Frequent Contributor

No stupid questions,  Jobran.....let's face it, the show takes liberties and really does insult the intelligence, but I still love it!

What does that say about me? Hehe

One theory I have is that Bo hasn't been mistreated this badly the ENTire time he has been a captive.  Maybe he's only been in Captivity for a year or so. He was communicating with Hooe in the beginning. I remember Hope saying things like, " Come on Brady, get home" and he'd put her off!

In any other circumstance Bo would be long gone dead by now. But soapland is its own world!

Esteemed Contributor

What a good show today. Bye bye Paige. Never would of thought Aidan was working for stefano. And of course chad would be the last to see paige alive. Ben or Clyde I think are the actual killers.
Esteemed Contributor

I have wondered this for a while...we know that Bo's name is Beauregard, as Steve mentioned today.  So why isn't he Beau?  Just a silly little thought. 

I also think it is Clyde and I am wondering if Kate will be one of his victims?  Here are the motives I can think of for the victimes so far and possible victims in the future::

1   Serena:  to set up Chad. 

2.  Paige:  because as someone above said, Paige probably saw Clyde leave right after Chad, and Paige did call JJ over to tell him something important. 

3   Kate:  because she dumped him (if this comes to pass). 

4   Abigail:  because she cheated on his precious son and Clyde may know that the baby is not Ben's, again with Clyde setting up Chad. 

Remember, TPTB have said there will be big names on the victim list. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I have wondered this for a while...we know that Bo's name is Beauregard, as Steve mentioned today.  So why isn't he Beau?  Just a silly little thought. 

I also think it is Clyde and I am wondering if Kate will be one of his victims?  Here are the motives I can think of for the victimes so far and possible victims in the future::

1   Serena:  to set up Chad. 

2.  Paige:  because as someone above said, Paige probably saw Clyde leave right after Chad, and Paige did call JJ over to tell him something important. 

3   Kate:  because she dumped him (if this comes to pass). 

4   Abigail:  because she cheated on his precious son and Clyde may know that the baby is not Ben's, again with Clyde setting up Chad. 

Remember, TPTB have said there will be big names on the victim list. 

Then shouldn't Paige have called Chad and told HIM she had something important to tell him? Like, Clyde left after you did? No matter that she is supposed to keep mum where Clyde is concerned.

Eric makes me ill. How many times did he thank Slinky Serena and say how grateful he was to her for saving Caroline's life? How many??? Now he says he feels bad knowing Serena didn't know how appreciative he was for what she did. Now, he knew Serena would die some day, and has told her he forgave her. WHAT MORE COULD HE DO????  Get over the mopey dope attitude Eric, it's a real downer, not to mention uncalled for.

I was shocked to see Stefano is behind Aiden's Hope plans. Shocked. What the heck? See, now this is shock value, DAYS at its best-but they seldom have a rhyme or reason for their shocks. They need to work on this.

John's another one who didn't follow up on Bo's MIA status. Because DAYS didn't know how to end it, only that they needed Bo gone. Now enter the new writers. They want Bo out and back in Salem because the actor wants to come back. Well la di da, let's move and make that happen. Peter wants to come back. So we'll fire Aiden (don't know his name IRL) and make it happen.

Wouldn't doubt at all if Kate was next on hit list. All women, eh? Hmmm...... is there a message there?

Honored Contributor

The actress who plays Ciara kiled it today.  I'm going to miss her.  She's grown up on the show, and learned to act.  And the character, still obsessed with bling hahahaha.  Well done, DAYS.

IMO Abigail is definitely not a murder victim, and that's because she's pregnant. 

I'm hoping Will is offed.

And that Andre is connected to Bo, maybe Andre is the one holding him prisoner?  Still, wish it was Tony.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well, I may be the only one who likes Paige and don't want to see her go.  

Who else is getting sick of Justin acting like such a JERK!!!!   He is appointed DA for like one day, and he is acting like such an ogre.    I love Justin, but hate the way he is acting.

And that is good news about Bo not staying on the show permanently.   I wish he wasn't on at all, except if it was RKK.

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

Well, I may be the only one who likes Paige and don't want to see her go.  

Who else is getting sick of Justin acting like such a JERK!!!!   He is appointed DA for like one day, and he is acting like such an ogre.    I love Justin, but hate the way he is acting.

And that is good news about Bo not staying on the show permanently.   I wish he wasn't on at all, except if it was RKK.

snow, ITA about Justin-way out of character. They are wanting us to hate him. Don't worry, once he and Eve hit the sheets, we'll all hate him. I don't want Bo to come back ever. Hope, you'd better make up your mind. Is this going to be a rerun of the motorcycle thru the stained glass window? I have a funny feeling.......................

Esteemed Contributor

I always loved Justin. What have they done to him??

Ciara needs to go on the bus and take bratty Joey with her.  I don't know why Hope needs that brat's permission to get married.  If Ciara didn't like Aiden just because of Chase, would that deter Hope from marrying him too?  How stupid.  I don't get why Kayla had to have that meeting with the school headmaster at the pub.  Wouldn't her office have been more official looking?  Joey is not sullen.   He's a spoiled brat.  He wants to go to public school and they won't let him?  Whose fault is that?  Not Joey's for sure.  I'd like to know where they are going with that SL, if they are going anywhere at all.

I think the shower where Paige was lying, was a real one.  I could see the caulking along the edges and quite a sloppy job too.  LOL.....  Maybe the "set's" shower room??  I think the tie should have been tied tighter around her neck.  It looked kind of just put there.  Well, at least it looked like she didn't suffer.  

More tomorrow.