Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/04

To get our mind's off lori's and others peril-Lucas. I think if he had tried and tried, he couldn't have come up with an uglier mustache. I know it's just now growing but we can see what's ahead. I suggest more of an Erroll Flynn look. That would be a thin mustache with space above and below it. 

I thought the show was good toDAY. So funny with the three of them awaiting shock treatments. hahahaha. Andre's the only one who knows Hattie, so he knows it's true. Looks like the cat is out of the bag, now. Well, half out. Now Sheila from the prison is going to drop the bomb about Adrienne/Bonnie. But not everyone is going to believe a person who looks like that asking for money for information about "Bonnie". Let's hope it goes well. It could be hilarious.

Die, Irma, Die!

Honored Contributor

It sounds good.  I can catch up On Demand tonight, since I can't read anymore, can't focus.

Include in your thoughts and prayers @twinsister's sib and our @BarbiHollywood

The town (it's called a Village) where SophiaMare posted she lives (assuming she still lives there) got it bad from Andrew.  It's southern Dade and some of it is coastal and it's very lovely and I hope it stays that way.

Honored Contributor

And welcome, @peridotj!  I hope to see that show sometime.  I read "Rafe" was in an episode of Battle of the Network Stars too.   

Honored Contributor

sophia, where are you? When I went AWOL you kept asking about me. Now I want some answers. Right now!! I lived in North Miami Beach for a while way back. Is it near you? I guess you are gone by now but I thought I'd try.

barbi says she is pretty safe. I assume you are in Hollywood, Fl, barbi?

The tv doesn't tell half the story lori has told us. She's up close and personal, true, but those news people come in, do a quick synopsis without getting their shoes wet. They are looking for a human interest story that reeks of tragedy. They are clueless. Take some dogs with you when you go back to your little office at CNN. Get the owner's name so they can find her when this is over. Be useful.

Trusted Contributor

To all of you in the path of Hurricane Irma my thoughts and prayers are with you that you will be safe.  Please keep us posted on how you are after this hits, which I realize may be impossible to do if you lose your power. Just let us know when you are able to.  I thought living in tornado alley was scary, but this seems much worse to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori -Will definitely keep praying for you, Barbi and Sophia.  Would you consider going to a shelter or would your mother refuse?   That is so kind  of you to try to help your elderly neighbor.  How awful to be that age and alone during this storm.   Thanks for thinking of my half-sis.  She is much older than me and can not travel to NY to get away from it.  She lives with her son, plus her daughter and grandchildren are nearby, so she is not alone,. It is so rural (ten miles to get a gallon of milk) that if they needed help, it would take a while for it to arrive.  That type of living is definitely not for me.

I have a frend who lives in a trailer park in Ft. Myers. She told me they are in a mandatory evacuation zone and were going to a hotel today and plan to return on Tuesday.

Back to DAYS  -  Hopefully the Hattie/Bonnie storyline will be over soon, since super-cop Hope is on to Hatie!   Where is her other half - Rafe?  Can't believe she is  going to solve this case by herself!  The scene of Andre seeing Marlena and John in the waiting area was funny.

@Judaline - I didn't like Lucas' moustache either.

Honored Contributor

On the Salem front--wasn't that look on Bonnie's face priceless when she was eating that muffin with about 2 lbs of butter on it? 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

On the Salem front--wasn't that look on Bonnie's face priceless when she was eating that muffin with about 2 lbs of butter on it? 

I liked the look on Victor when she touched his leg...Hahahaha....Victor really doesn't like her at all...

Trusted Contributor

I thought a good bit of today was comical.  I really enjoyed it.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thoughts while waiting for lori to post-can't help thinking about her when it's all you see on the telly.

When Hattie was packing to skip town, she threw all her "Marlena" clothes in the suitcase. She hated them so, why the heck was she taking them? And why didn't she change out of them before she left? Or almost left. Busted!