Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 09/04

@MamaWick, where is your friend? 

Are my posts making you more anxious?  Let me know please, I don't want to do that.  Not much will change now anyway, just more of the same.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  Our church is having a second collection today for the victims of the hurricane. So, I'm there for ya, pal. It should help when all is said and DONE!  Hang in there.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for everyone, I have tons of family and friends all over FL, blessings to everyone affected.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no, LB. It's all over the news anyway. Your posts confirm you are still safe.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Make that 5 power outages, and the fifth one lasted longer than the others and I'm here just making sure my computer is okay because now the cable is out.

It's too big to miss anyone in South Florida.  And if we're getting this...wow, just wow.

Heart 

LORI,  prayers for you to stay safe and dry.....keep us posted if you can....loosing power is  awful...at least it's the daytime...but it's probably still pretty dark outside with the awful hurricane...

Honored Contributor

Let's don't get too worried-lori has probably lost power. Most of Fl has I think. I guess for sophia and barbi, the same. It could be some time till we hear from them I'd say, if it's so. Just have to watch tv-that's the best source right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline and all DAYSIES - Heard from Lori.  She lost power this morning, but was using her tablet.  Water was coming in through back windows, palm fronds all over and hot inside with no a/c.  

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   Thanks twin for letting us know that.   We are all thinking of her and our other DAYSies in this.