Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/22

@IlliniGirl88, LOVE you calling her "Caterwauling Claire"!  Hahahahaha.  

@Judaline, LOL. Going over to the book thread in a bit to ask you a question about that.

I'm probably going to miss toDAY's show.   I don't think I'll be home for toDAY's show.  It's a stretch to say I'm going to "miss it" LOL.

Super Contributor

Boy,Ciara had some  nerve to walk in and tell  Belle to leave,that she would take care of Chad and the baby.,She is as bossy as Hope.

I still cannot understand why Jennifer and JJ blame Chad for the bad shape Abigail got in.It was not his fault.That was Ben's doings.

I just knew Belle was going to take pictures of Jennifer to show Chad so he would know he has to fight for custody.Instead she sits on the bed with her.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Belle, why would they dress her in the most unflattering color they could find? And when you don't have a tiny waist, you just can't wear a dress like that, like every host on every program on tv. It just bugs me because she could look better.

I think Claire is cute as a button and she can act. But she just needs to drop the singing. lori mentioned Corday writes a lot of the songs (nothing else to do?) that she sings. Oh, my, he needs to concentrate more on his soaps.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, I think I said Corday writes the music we hear in the background on the show.  

I don't know who writes Claire's songs.  I couldn't find out.  Maybe it is Corday.  Moneymoneymoney.   I looked on iTunes and couldn't tell.  Can't imagine anyone buying those songs.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Sorry, my mistake. Like the old adage, 'if you're going to quote me, get it right.' I have a mantra when I'm on the road. If you're going to pull out in front of me, step on it!!!! grrr......

Trusted Contributor

Belle should have taken the photo of Jennifer with pills and booze,  shown her lawyer, (is it Aiden?)  and said get your stupid client to drop the custody battle....or go and show Chad the photos and say,  see, you need to keep Thomas,  or do both...   

2 days after 2 weeks of no Days and still boring!   Where is tater tot????????

Don't care about Maggie,  and Claire singing made my lunch unbearable.  

We want tater tot back with his mom & dad...enough already.

Nicole, run away from evil Deimos...I wouldn't believe a word he says, ever!!!

Honored Contributor

YesterDAY something Chad said was like fingernails on a blackboard to me. He said, something like, ' she was really good with Thomas and I.' If the actor didn't catch it, then the director or scriptwriter (shame on him) should have. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

YesterDAY something Chad said was like fingernails on a blackboard to me. He said, something like, ' she was really good with Thomas and I.' If the actor didn't catch it, then the director or scriptwriter (shame on him) should have. 

I have been noticing poor grammar like that on TV for years now, the improper use of I and me is quite common .

Super Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Belle should have taken the photo of Jennifer with pills and booze,  shown her lawyer, (is it Aiden?)  and said get your stupid client to drop the custody battle....or go and show Chad the photos and say,  see, you need to keep Thomas,  or do both...   

2 days after 2 weeks of no Days and still boring!   Where is tater tot????????

Don't care about Maggie,  and Claire singing made my lunch unbearable.  

We want tater tot back with his mom & dad...enough already.

Nicole, run away from evil Deimos...I wouldn't believe a word he says, ever!!!

Mischka,A great post and I agree with what you said..If my Dish Guide is correct,I think we will see them hunting tater tot this week.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I sure don't think a college student could get away with it.