Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 08/21

@snowball This is just a wild guess, but would you say Jennifer is letting the gray come in??? There are better ways, Jen. If she really wants to do this (I doubt it) they could at least put a wash out rinse on it. I mean, she's on national tv for Pete's sake!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline    It sure looks like it to me Jud!   I hardly think she would want to let the gray come in.   It just makes her look terrible and she is so cute too.  I was shocked that she would allow herself to look like that.   I am going to be one of those gals who will never go gray!!!   LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

What would you call it if not amulet?

@MamaWick  -  I always thought the "amulet" looked like the traps from the Skylanders Trap Team video game my son plays.

Traps.jpg

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

What would you call it if not amulet?

@MamaWick  the "thingy?"

@sophiamarie@MamaWick  -  The "Thingy on a string, that causes bad luck"  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  That's it! The 'thingy on a stringy'. 

Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam:    I knew Abe couldn't possibly be Dairo partner he has always been the good guy from day one. I figured the way Hope kept making faces something was up and not raising a fuss over having to arrest her friend Abe. They decided to use Abe to get to the real mobster.  I figured out it was the Police commander the one person who would know what was going on, as the only other options were the cast on the show.

If they are going to continue to use the doubles on the show they need to spice it up somehow and make it interesting. How convenient John found Marlena and got right into her room and the best part was when Hattie closed the door on him. Wish they would leave them both there for awhile.

Not sorry to see Joey leaving he just wasn't that great.   I don't mind Tripp hanging around maybe he can wake Theo up when it comes to Claire. Although I am not real fond of the teens and their problems it breaks up the boredom of the show with the same people all the time and nothing new happening.

Several have mentioned Will returning and even the writers can't bring back the dead, although they could use the line they have in the past he wasn't really dead but a prisoner somewhere.  I don't want to see Will come back and hope it is just Sonny having dreams of Will and that he is happy Sonny is moving on with Paul.

As far as Samie coming back for three months was hopeful they might throw in EJ but it doesn't sound like he is interested in returning and I personally don't think they can replace him with someone new. If he comes back it has to be the real person who played EJ.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

So now it's Nicole who killed Deimos.....is that your final answer writers?  Or, is someone else out there waiting to say "NO, I did it"   LOL!   Brady needs to prove that Deimos paid off the crooked judge,  and get Holly back to Nicole....then Nicole can leave with Holly....

How can the writers think we would belive that John can just walk into the Mental hospital and just walk up to Marlena's door...now John will be in a straight jacket...LOL!

no watching the eclipse today for me,,, good time for a nap..

I thought the SAME thing about John just walking into that psych facility without being stopped.  How dumb do these writers think we are???   Real Marlena's hair and makeup still looked good.  In fact, she still had some lipstick on.

Okay, I was thinking about something today.  The amulet.  First of all, isn't it just odd that EVERYONE calls it that, the AMULET????   I didn't know that that thing is an amulet.  I think I'd refer to it as "a thingy," not "the amulet."  Amulet isn't a word that people routinely use, nor is it the first word that most people would use to identify it.  Honestly, it reminded me of someugly glass jewelry that's sold at flea markets.  Sometimes they're brightly colored glass on a cord.  Maybe Corday picked one up cheap.  Anyway, maybe I need to Google the definition of amulet.

@BarbiHollywood - I ordered make up on line from Macys.  I got it today and they included a sample lipstick along with a list of all the shades this lipstick was available in - and one of the shades is AMULET!!  I laughed out loud when I saw it on the list.  

Trusted Contributor

@snowball @Judaline  Holy moly!  I just finished watching today's show.  Y'all were absolutely 100% correct about Jennifer's hair.  It does look like she's letting the gray come in, but in addition to that, the style was so severe.  I don't remember which one of you wrote it, but my hair will never be gray either as long as I can do something about it.  Nobody wants to see that. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Glad to see Joey go.   I thought Bonnie's interaction with everyone today was funny.  Most everyone gave her the look like, what the heck?    Oh and I agree, the show seems a lot lighter, not so dark. Man Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  That's IT.  The Amulet.  You hit the nail on the head.