Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/14

@ShelbelleOh, I thought you mean faux Adrienne. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  Except that Marlena (fake) told John she's not the same person she was. So pink nail polish isn't really something that can't be explained.

Fingerprints are a sure way, but are Lucas or John going to take their GF's fingerprints? Neither one of them suspects a thing, and I'm sure Adrienne isn't going to bare her breasts if they are scarred. Even Marlena's (fake) faux pas talking to Roman yesterDAY didn't seem to be cause for alarm for Roman;her not knowing Eric and Sami were twins! 'Oh, yes, of course, twins! Sami came first, errrr, right?' Then Roman smiles as he reminisces, not having a clue it isn't Marlena. I wonder if anyone can really look that much like another person. The only way would be, say, if you hadn't seen that person in many years, you could explain the change. I would be enjoying this more if it weren't so preposterous. 

What I forgot was that the Fauxs weren't still traipsing around town and possibly bumping into the Reals.  I forgot that the Reals were away (prison and psych ward) so no one would know what color polishes they had on anyway.  I guess I really did check my brains at the door!!!!  Ha!!!  

Just sat through yesterday's show and am only halfway through today's.  There was a crawl saying Monday's show would not be on.  Maybe that's just here in Tampa.

Abigail's STILL in the hospital????  Chloe's showing up everywhere, trying to cover her baby bump with her bag and coffee cups.   John just slugged Roman!!!!!  :-0

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood

Nic just  had a flashback..maybe she did kill Demios!!!!

lol at the look on Andre's face seeing Kate and Roman kissing...look out Kate...payback soon from him!

Hey..first Roman gets kissed by hattie,and next by Kate!!..lol......lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Did they bring Chloe back just so Eric could have someone to tell that he loves Nicole? Pretty dumb. And how can she act like Holly wasn't a part of her life before-doesn't she still love her? Her attitude was weird. She acted like, oh, that was last week, and this week I'm here to interfere in the people of Salem's lives. There is just no reason for her to be back.

Abby seems to have more scars than the last time I saw her. And her face looked sunburned.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for info Lori

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I didn't know we were practically neighbors.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Oh good grief, yuck -- Claire could file her nails on her collarbones.  She's too skinny (naturally or not, I have no idea) and they should not dress her that way.  

@LoriLori  I felt I had to respond to your post because, even though I am/was the only person who mentioned anorexia, it was certainly implicated in your post.  The highlighting is mine.    Although it wasn't mentioned in this thread, it certainly was in other threads many times.

Just to be clear, fortunately I do not have anyone close to me who is anorexic.

The actress who plays Claire, is very young, small-boned and thin.  That's a fact.  Anything else is pure speculation.

I should not have used the word "anorexia".  I realize there is a big difference.

Respected Contributor

Everyone is on the bandwagon for confessing to Deimos' murder.  What is wrong with these people?  Are they bored and have nothing else to do?  It's perplexing how someone suggests that so and so murdered Deimos and then, Bingo, they're put in jail for thinking they MAY have murdered Deimos.  The one and only jail cell is going to get crowded.  I guess they did let Sonny and Chad go, so we do have two more openings.  Let's see, who's next to occupy those spots?  Will it be Eric and Nicole?  I guess they can't put them together in the same cell, but what to do?  Corday only sprang for one jail cell.  I guess one of them could be perpetually shackled to the table in the interrogation room.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

That light hanging on the wall has certainly made the rounds.

I wish they would get on with it and get finished with this ridiculous storyline.  Abe said he was going to sue everyone????  ROFL  

Roman doesn't know his ex-wife from a copy??

Esteemed Contributor

Did anything exciting happen in the last ten minutes?  My local channel interrupted for breaking news.