Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/14

They could check Adrienne's finger prints at the prison, that would tell them who she is not!!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

The only thing that troubles me about this SL with Abe, is the cash he is carrying around.  That was quite a wad he had yesterday. 

Could easily have been planted by him and Eli.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

but,but..the can't do that..not smart enough to check  for finger prints..same for checking Marlena's...lol!

Groaning @ the spoiler...i hope he will notice the differences between Adrianne and Bonnie...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

The whole story line is just stupid.  I switch to bold and the beautiful when the Marlena Adrienne thing is on.  I just wannt see Chad and Abby.  Thank goodness Gaby is out of that picture. 

Just my opinion, but this soap needs to step this up and fast.  BRING EJ BACK ASAP PLEASE.  AT LEAST SOMEONE HANDSOME TO SEE.

Honored Contributor

Like I mentioned last week, Adrienne should have fresh scars from her recent surgery, that should be a red flag to Lucas and she could also prove her identity with this at the prison. She needs to ask to see a prison nurse.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Like I mentioned last week, Adrienne should have fresh scars from her recent surgery, that should be a red flag to Lucas and she could also prove her identity with this at the prison. She needs to ask to see a prison nurse.

--------------

Wouldn't fingerprints clear things up?

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

--------------

Wouldn't fingerprints clear things up?

Or a simple thing such as looking at the nail polish color.  If real Doc is wearing red and Faux Doc is wearing pink, something's up!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Except that Marlena (fake) told John she's not the same person she was. So pink nail polish isn't really something that can't be explained.

Fingerprints are a sure way, but are Lucas or John going to take their GF's fingerprints? Neither one of them suspects a thing, and I'm sure Adrienne isn't going to bare her breasts if they are scarred. Even Marlena's (fake) faux pas talking to Roman yesterDAY didn't seem to be cause for alarm for Roman;her not knowing Eric and Sami were twins! 'Oh, yes, of course, twins! Sami came first, errrr, right?' Then Roman smiles as he reminisces, not having a clue it isn't Marlena. I wonder if anyone can really look that much like another person. The only way would be, say, if you hadn't seen that person in many years, you could explain the change. I would be enjoying this more if it weren't so preposterous. 

Honored Contributor

Not only do they have to look identical, but have the same voice. My mom had a twin sis, and their voices were totally different. Adrienne would bare her breasts to a prison nurse if it would get her outta there!!!

Honored Contributor

Jem Lilley stars tomorrow night in new Hallmark movie at 9 ET, also with Lindsay Wagner and Lee Majors.