Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/14

[ Edited ]

Oh good grief, yuck -- Claire could file her nails on her collarbones.  She's too skinny (naturally or not, I have no idea) and they should not dress her that way.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

I liked how Chloe was listing all of Lucas' ex-wives.  The show has lots more humor in it now and I like it.

@Jackson08, ITA.  Yesterday after it was over I thought to myself, 'that was entertaining.'  It's so nice to be (part of the time) entertained again and soon it will be the full episodes!

And I'm not thinking that at all now.  Today is a drag.  C'mon, DAYS, use up the old head writer's stuff already, It seems even worse now that we have the shiny new fun stuff!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

DAYS...I'm putting you on notice right now.  You are making us think that Abe is Dario's partner in the counterfeiting ring.  If you go there, I WILL LEAVE.  I have done it before on GH when they made Bert Ramsey "Mr. Big."  That was so implausible that I gave it up cold turkey.  I did it then, I can do it now. 

That said...I am hoping it is a red herring.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - I would be shocked if they did that with Abe, but they are making it too obvious.  I think Commisioner Raines is Dario's silent partner.

Good luck in your new apartment.

Honored Contributor

I was upset about the way Abe treated Theo!!

Wonder if Claire and Theo will now get back together as a couple

So Kayla, Tripp, and Joey won't be going to the police and no one going to jail..ok we knew that..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

For sure Joey is leaving, next week, I think. And, yes, Abe is in very hot water right now.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  Hi.   I agree with you that Dario's partner being Raines.   He is acting so different and why are they showing Abe with all that money?   He couldn't possibly be the one!!

Honored Contributor

This thing with Abe has me upset. It's totally illogical.

Trusted Contributor

Like most of you, I didn't enjoy much today.  Although I did like seeing Andre get in Kate's face.  I didn't used to like him, but he's grown on me.  I would like to see him take Kate down a peg or two.  Right now I'm not really liking her, but we have a like/hate relationship that's off and on.  

I'm hoping it's Raines too.  I don't think it would be Abe.  I wouldn't be totally against it being him though. He's always looking down his nose at others like he's better than them and maybe he is, but it gets old.  I'd like to see him taken down a peg or two also.  I'm into pegs today I guess.

Honored Contributor

I hope it is Raines too.  Then he can be gone.